Cher Lloyd

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
johnny on the spot said:
You're aware that in the time travel harem thread you could pick her up in a skip for fuck all?

Im not into her in a sexual way, I am probably the only man not to find Cheryl cole attractive, so a younger less well looked after version is hardly going to cut it for me.....just think she has the x factor!

Honestly you don't find Cheryl Cole attractive in a sexual way and would then obviously turn her down if she offered it on a plate? BB2 you must be one handsome bastard (and picky).

mcmanus said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im not into her in a sexual way, I am probably the only man not to find Cheryl cole attractive, so a younger less well looked after version is hardly going to cut it for me.....just think she has the x factor!

Honestly you don't find Cheryl Cole attractive in a sexual way and would then obviously turn her down if she offered it on a plate? BB2 you must be one handsome bastard (and picky).

I don't find her attractive either. I should do but there's something about her that turns me right off.

mcmanus said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

i dont find cheryl tweedy/cole whatever attractive either..

lee-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:

haha fair enough

I might be mistaken Lee but don't you have a fetish for that tramp Jordan? ;) and before you ask of course I would be nuts deep given half a chance haha

mcmanus said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I don't tbh. Definitely get off with her though.

ono said:
mcmanus said:
I don't tbh. Definitely get off with her though.

I am a good looking man, this can't be denied but its not to do with that. I have probably had relations with women who you would think are less attractive than Mrs Cole, but its personal choice. She's just a bit common for me.

mcmanus said:
lee-mcfc said:

haha fair enough

I might be mistaken Lee but don't you have a fetish for that fit katie price? ;) and before you ask of course I would be nuts deep given half a chance haha

yupp

Just played theat Youtube clip.

Jeez she has one of the worst voices I have ever heard.

Dreadful... who lets these people on ??

lee-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
haha fair enough

I might be mistaken Lee but don't you have a fetish for that fit katie price? ;) and before you ask of course I would be nuts deep given half a chance haha

yupp

Katie horseface price makes me sick a little in my mouth, she is a horrible cretin, with a shit personality and a manky face and just sports a kak pair of fake tits.

Don't go down the you would if she offered route, as i'd rather put my penis in roadkill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.