Cher Lloyd

The way she's all hunched up and shuffles around reminds me of Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques.

_40818015_acorn_body_pa.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
carrconormcfc said:
THAT'S what all the fuss is about? Some Mike Jacko lookalike, left eye from TLC wannabe, white girl? And yeah the gun shit at the end is shocking
yup ,have to admitt her FIRST audtion was great then just went downhill from there.. haha @ the description bang on!
cringeworthy stuff at the end[/quote

Just seen this for the 1st time and I have to say it was pathetic! Weak voice out of tune and what is this wanabee gangsta shite? The 1st X-factor suicide is just round the corner when this delicate little flower gets the boot!!!

mcfcliam said:
XxRachXx said:
Any of you men would surely count your lucky stars to get a girl like that ..

Yep, every bloke on this thread would quite happily shag her sensless....including me!

Don't be ridiculous... I've got a daughter 3 yrs older than her...

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/12/article-0-0B925224000005DC-640_468x851.jpg[/bigimg]
gangster

[bigimg]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs679.snc4/61912_152355481463258_152300851468721_324545_551367_n.jpg[/bigimg]
looks like a doll there

TheMightyQuinn said:
Swales lives said:
That's the spirit. Marlon King's next bird, that'll lurn her.

She'll also get a shit load of publicity and public sympathy from it so she's a winner in that respect.

She could learn from Cheryl Cole about how to manipulate the public by looking nice and moaning constantly about how hard life is and all the 'drama' she has to deal with.

I'll crack one out over her sex tape when it's uploaded but I can't do anything else for her.
Hahaha.

Thaksins Love Child said:
That was terrible. Based on talent she should not be there.

But it's not a talent contest is it, it's a pantomime.

Oh dear.

Bet she sells more records than any of the other contestants do in the next 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.