Cher Lloyd

glen quagmire said:
lee-mcfc said:

Katie horseface price makes me sick a little in my mouth, she is a horrible cretin, with a shit personality and a manky face and just sports a kak pair of fake tits.

Don't go down the you would if she offered route, as i'd rather put my penis in roadkill.
good job she will never ask you then hey
how do you know if someone has a shit personality if you've never met them...hmm

She's annoying as fuck i want to twat her everytime i see her on tv.

The short haired one in Belle Amie is fit as fuck though

lee-mcfc said:
glen quagmire said:
Katie horseface price makes me sick a little in my mouth, she is a horrible cretin, with a shit personality and a manky face and just sports a kak pair of fake tits.

Don't go down the you would if she offered route, as i'd rather put my penis in roadkill.
how do you know if someone has a shit personality if you've never met them...hmm

lee, she started her career by getting stunts set up for picture opportunities, now she is a ****, a ****, yes a fucking **** who caused a commotion when a young girl tried to take her photo in town, she started mouthing at her to 'leave her the fucking fuck alone'!

P.s she stinks of make up so bad, i wished my sense of smell would abandon me at the time.

glen quagmire said:
lee-mcfc said:

lee, she started her career by getting stunts set up for picture opportunities, now she is a ****, a ****, yes a fucking **** who caused a commotion when a young girl tried to take her photo in town, she started mouthing at her to 'leave her the fucking fuck alone'!

P.s she stinks of make up so bad, i wished my sense of smell would abandon me at the time.
all done things in the past we regret ,oh well still like her

lee-mcfc said:
safe safe *pop pop* i'm cher init blad from melwood(sp?) init i can rap and sing init i look like chezza

If Snoop Dogg or Dizzee Rascal or someone did that on prime time TV there would be a fucking outrage.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she wasn't 16/17 no one would pay her any mind but in this country we love a bit of jail bait so long as we can be in control of them, if they dare show any effort to break away from being a young twat on legs then we brand them 'mad' and disgrace them ala Britney, Lohan, Cyrus and that girl from High School Musical and numerous other former child sex sirens.

She's damned whatever she does. If she shows any personality then the old men zip up and move on to the next girl. If she plays the game then she becomes another whore for the machine to use until it's dry.

Vulgar, crass and unsavoury as this may be, it's actual fact. Bo! Bo! Bo!

TheMightyQuinn said:
lee-mcfc said:
safe safe *pop pop* i'm cher init blad from melwood(sp?) init i can rap and sing init i look like chezza

If Snoop Dogg or Dizzee Rascal or someone did that on prime time TV there would be a fucking outrage.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she wasn't 16/17 no one would pay her any mind but in this country we love a bit of jail bait so long as we can be in control of them, if they dare show any effort to break away from being a young twat on legs then we brand them 'mad' and disgrace them ala Britney, Lohan, Cyrus and that girl from High School Musical and numerous other former child sex sirens.

She's damned whatever she does. If she shows any personality then the old men zip up and move on to the next girl. If she plays the game then she becomes another whore for the machine to use until it's dry.

Vulgar, crass and unsavoury as this may be, it's actual fact. Bo! Bo! Bo!

Rubbish, they are branded mad for acting like a fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.