Cher Lloyd

stonerblue said:
do non of you go out on a saturday night?
i went out after xfactor :)

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/10/article-0-0B8DCB19000005DC-780_224x423.jpg[/bigimg]
fit? LOL
mc hammer wants his pants back

glen quagmire said:
lee-mcfc said:
i went out after xfactor :)

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/10/article-0-0B8DCB19000005DC-780_224x423.jpg[/bigimg]
fit? LOL
mc hammer wants his pants back

And groucho marx want's his eyebrows back also.

And Michael Jackson wants his face back.

When I first saw I thought she looked good. Shes not ugly in any way just sometimes she looks it.
From what I've seen of her performances she is awful. Got a good voice but ruins it with that stupid rapping.
In answer to the original question. Yes I would but doubt I could put up with her for long. Too much like those chavvy gangster wannabes.

PJMCC1UK said:
glen quagmire said:

When I first saw I thought she looked good. Shes not ugly in any way just sometimes she looks it.
From what I've seen of her performances she is awful. Got a good voice but ruins it with that stupid rapping.
In answer to the original question. Yes I would but doubt I could put up with her for long. Too much like those chavvy gangster wannabes.

You took the words right from my fingers!

PJMCC1UK said:
glen quagmire said:

i was about to write that but forgot what i was going to say!

Is there a gap in the market though for a child, shit, white, female rapper? Lady Sov kinda has that covered already.

I look forward to hearing her number one single, most likely a Westlife cover with some white rapping on it...exciting!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Is there a gap in the market though for a child, shit, white, female rapper? Lady Sov kinda has that covered already.

I look forward to hearing her number one single, most likely a Westlife cover with some white rapping on it...exciting!

Im not saying I'd buy it, in terms of not liking 'pop' but you have to say that for a 16/17 year old kid she really commanded the stage on her audition and on sats performance....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Im not saying I'd buy it, in terms of not liking 'pop' but you have to say that for a 16/17 year old kid she really commanded the stage on her audition and on sats performance....

You're aware that in the time travel harem thread you could pick her up in a skip for fuck all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.