Cher Lloyd

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's the thing. I'm not slating here just to be contrary or cool, I genuinely do not see the appeal of her outside of the fact that she's 16/17 and we live in a country which secretly fucking loves young girls who are low on confidence and intelligence.

She's a wannabe and sadly, for her and us, all she wants to be is a very low grade version of Rhianna or someone but without any of the attitude or looks.

I hope she does well in life and reaches 25 at least but I can't see it. The machine is already taking it's toll on her.

She'll be dead by the end of the week, mark my words.

I'm tempted to try to watch all footage of her to pinpoint the moment her eyes lost their colour and turned to piss holes in snow. She started out as a gawky little girl with some life and within weeks she's been turned into a weird plastic looking frail melodrama waiting to unfold.

Must be hard for some of the black girls who've been eliminated for not pandering to stereotypes having to watch some poor white girl walk about making gun gestures and 'rapping' like she's just read the KKK 'how to spot a black person' handbook.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Think everyone (not just here) is being really harsh on a kid (and you are a kid at that age) of (just) 17.

Maybe but an easy way to avoid being put in the limelight is to just not enter the most publicised and celebrated talent show of all time.

It's hard to feel sorry for her to be honest, she's been conditioned to be what she is and that's tragic and sick but if she can't handle 2 or weeks in the sun then how the fuck is she hoping to ever be famous?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Swales lives said:
She'll be dead by the end of the week, mark my words.

I'm tempted to try to watch all footage of her to pinpoint the moment her eyes lost their colour and turned to piss holes in snow. She started out as a gawky little girl with some life and within weeks she's been turned into a weird plastic looking frail melodrama waiting to unfold.

Must be hard for some of the black girls who've been eliminated for not pandering to stereotypes having to watch some poor white girl walk about making gun gestures and 'rapping' like she's just read the KKK 'how to spot a black person' handbook.

Her parents need to look after her, she's so fucking fragile. If she was any good then I might give a fuck about her. As she is clearly shite, then let nature run it's cruel path.

No doubt she will be remembered as Britain's Billie Holiday by that flaky skank Cheryl.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Think everyone (not just here) is being really harsh on a kid (and you are a kid at that age) of (just) 17.

Fuck that noise, Cowell's got another gold mine there (or at least another McDonalds). From here on in, she's Pedigree Chum.

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Her parents need to look after her, she's so fucking fragile. If she was any good then I might give a fuck about her. As she is clearly shite, then let nature run it's cruel path.

No doubt she will be remembered as Britain's Billie Holiday by that flaky skank Cheryl.

My only real interest in her is that I can't figure out if she'll be in the priory before or after she's got engaged to a footballer and then spit roasted by the rest of the league. Her future is so predictably grim part of me wants to put her down now to save her the pain.

As it stands, I'll just watch a child rot both internally and externally in the name of entertainment.

lee-mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMfEMniV3I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

she cant rap or hold a note...

1.59 when cher & cheryl do some gun finger business or whatever..bunch of knobs

I don't watch the X Factor (let's clear that up) so, as you can imagine, a thread of 9 pages triggered the curiosity which enabled me to press the button to see what all the fuss was about. And to be honest, the only thing which sticks out to me is that health and safety must have had a field day with those fuckers on that scaffolding.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Swales lives said:

My only real interest in her is that I can't figure out if she'll be in the priory before or after she's got engaged to a footballer and then spit roasted by the rest of the league. Her future is so predictably grim part of me wants to put her down now to save her the pain.

As it stands, I'll just watch a child rot both internally and externally in the name of entertainment.

That's the spirit. Marlon King's next bird, that'll lurn her.

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

She'll also get a shit load of publicity and public sympathy from it so she's a winner in that respect.

She could learn from Cheryl Cole about how to manipulate the public by looking nice and moaning constantly about how hard life is and all the 'drama' she has to deal with.

I'll crack one out over her sex tape when it's uploaded but I can't do anything else for her.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Swales lives said:

She'll also get a shit load of publicity and public sympathy from it so she's a winner in that respect.

She could learn from Cheryl Cole about how to manipulate the public by looking nice and moaning constantly about how hard life is and all the 'drama' she has to deal with.

I'll crack one out over her sex tape when it's uploaded but I can't do anything else for her.

You're a good man TMQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.