Cher Lloyd

johnny on the spot said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im not saying I'd buy it, in terms of not liking 'pop' but you have to say that for a 16/17 year old kid she really commanded the stage on her audition and on sats performance....

You're aware that in the time travel harem thread you could pick her up in a skip for fuck all?

Im not into her in a sexual way, I am probably the only man not to find Cheryl cole attractive, so a younger less well looked after version is hardly going to cut it for me.....just think she has the x factor!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Is there a gap in the market though for a child, shit, white, female rapper? Lady Sov kinda has that covered already.

I look forward to hearing her number one single, most likely a Westlife cover with some white rapping on it...exciting!

Im not saying I'd buy it, in terms of not liking 'pop' but you have to say that for a 16/17 year old kid she really commanded the stage on her audition and on sats performance....

No. I honestly don't think she has a good voice at all. She can just about hold a tune but that's not real big thing in my book. If she got rid of the bumpkin rap bits she'd be less embarrassing but I genuinely do not see the big fuss over her outside of the fact that she's 'barely legal'.

I'm not saying she's shit just for the sake of it, if I thought she had any real quality I would hold my hands up and admit that. I just think she's shit.

Never seen here before but judging by the pics (on page 2) she's gotta Jacksonesque look about here, i'm afraid it's a no from me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
johnny on the spot said:
You're aware that in the time travel harem thread you could pick her up in a skip for fuck all?

Im not into her in a sexual way, I am probably the only man not to find Cheryl cole attractive, so a younger less well looked after version is hardly going to cut it for me.....just think she has the x factor!

ditto , i dont find cheryl cole attractive either..

lee-mcfc said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

ditto , i dont find cheryl cole attractive either..

Good man! I can accept that she's a beautiful women, but she just doesn't 'do it' for me.....too thin and a bit hard/rough.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMfEMniV3I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

she cant rap or hold a note...

1.59 when cher & cheryl do some gun finger business or whatever..bunch of knobs

lee-mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMfEMniV3I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

1.59 when cher & cheryl do some gun finger business or whatever..bunch of knobs

I just threw up a little then lol what a weapon she is.

lee-mcfc said:

That's the thing. I'm not slating here just to be contrary or cool, I genuinely do not see the appeal of her outside of the fact that she's 16/17 and we live in a country which secretly fucking loves young girls who are low on confidence and intelligence.

She's a wannabe and sadly, for her and us, all she wants to be is a very low grade version of Rhianna or someone but without any of the attitude or looks.

I hope she does well in life and reaches 25 at least but I can't see it. The machine is already taking it's toll on her.

TheMightyQuinn said:
lee-mcfc said:

That's the thing. I'm not slating here just to be contrary or cool, I genuinely do not see the appeal of her outside of the fact that she's 16/17 and we live in a country which secretly fucking loves young girls who are low on confidence and intelligence.

She's a wannabe and sadly, for her and us, all she wants to be is a very low grade version of Rhianna or someone but without any of the attitude or looks.

I hope she does well in life and reaches 25 at least but I can't see it. The machine is already taking it's toll on her.

She'll be dead by the end of the week, mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.