Chester Zoo

Pearcey

Had a top family day out at Chester Zoo today... Bit steep at £15 a pop, but worth it IMO.
Saw the new baby Girrafe, went in the bat cave (seriously cool!) and took some decent snaps with my new camera. I was hungover to fuck, but still managed to enjoy myself. Avoided the rain too.

*Pics to follow*

blue_bird said:
Was thinking of going tomorrow but looked at the weather report and not so sure it's going to be worth it....

We were so lucky, got there at 10am... blazing sunshine till about 2pm. Got in the car to come home, and it started pissing it down.

According to Liberal Intelligensi, it is a moral affront against nature that animals are kept in captivity in this day and age.

In light of the fact that they invariably get their own way eventually, get down to the zoo before they shut them down and send the animals to their natural habitat to die out.

img0287acb.jpg

img0296sck.jpg

img0308w.jpg

img0310n.jpg

Newlunar said:
According to Liberal Intelligensi, it is a moral affront against nature that animals are kept in captivity in this day and age.

In light of the fact that they invariably get their own way eventually, get down to the zoo before they shut them down and send the animals to their natural habitat to die out.

It's man thats the problem, take us out of the equation and Animals would thrive in their natural environment. You could argue it's humans that should be in zoo's while all the animals roam free.

Newlunar said:
Beautiful pictures Pearcey.

Do you reckon they'll sell the horn off that dead rhino?

Thanks man... I'm just starting to get into photography... They look even better at full resolution.

The Rhino was just dozing... lying on the grass just chilling out. It was cool to see such a big powerful beast like that just lazing in the sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.