Chester Zoo

Pearcey said:
img0330e.jpg

img0317w.jpg

there was some others... but imageshack is being gay.
Thats 1 big Marsupial

The orangutans, elelphants, giraffes and their okapi cousins are the best bit there.

Marwell Zoo, on the way back form Pompey or Soton, is excellent for tigers, giraffes and okapis even though it is only half the size.

right. who's photoshopped that horse. im not that stupid you know!

blue_bird said:
Was thinking of going tomorrow but looked at the weather report and not so sure it's going to be worth it....

Hi blue-bird

Unless it's absolutely horrendous, I'd recommend you go. My two are teenagers now but we used to go to Chester Zoo all the time. Even when it's been a bit drizzly, the animals are normally out and about and I can honestly say I've never had a bad day there.

You can normally go to some of the indoor enclosures if it's lashing down and then venture out later on. If it's really bad though, you're probably right to sack it. Then again, we went before now when the weather was crap, thinking if it was really shite when we got to Chester Zoo, we could always go to the Blue Planet Aquarium, which is nearby. We had a sort of season ticket which, if you went quite a bit, was good value.

Ps. The bat enclosure smells like Old Traff*rd !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.