Chester Zoo

Chester zoo is rightly a multiple winner of "Best zoo" in the country.
Used to take my kids every year from birth to teens, then they had other things to do. Daughter went last week with her friend though, and was telling me about all the new exhiubits and improvements to existing ones. The animals do seem to be well cared for and are given things to do.
Bet there's a new baby elephant in a couple of years - daughter saw the elephants having sex and thought it was worthy of a text to mum :D

A little rain won't spoil things - though if it does, there's the Blue Planet aquarium down the road from the zoo.

I went to a zoo yesterday. Well I say zoo, it fucking felt like one with all the local wildlife in there.
Drayton Manor theme park. Fucking hell every ugly woman in the West Midlands must have been given a free entry ticket for Bank Holiday Monday.

This is one of my favourites from yesterday.
jjvknc.jpg

NQT said:
I went to a zoo yesterday. Well I say zoo, it fucking felt like one with all the local wildlife in there.
Drayton Manor theme park. Fucking hell every ugly woman in the West Midlands must have been given a free entry ticket for Bank Holiday Monday.

According to James there was a lot of "pu**y" at Chester Zoo yesterday....

I went to Chester Zoo in early July. It was a lovely day, and we'd only done about a third of it too. Plan to go back very soon. Here's a couple of pics I took...

2n5bhk.jpg

2a5eq08.jpg

zo97ok.jpg

2w7k0hh.jpg

xd6ywl.jpg

m9rv6c.jpg

All taken using my compact Lumix TZ3.

Nice pics from all. I live in Chester and about 2 miles from the zoo and 5 miles from the blue planet aquarium. I honestly haven't been to either in years. Since I was around 9 years old I think, shame really. A bit pricey but I should make the most of it living near though.

Dave Fabulous, I took your advice and went, only just got back.

Really really good day out even if the weather didn't hold out for us. Luckily, because most of the schools have gone back now it wasn't really hammered, so got to see more of the zoo.

Feeding time for the chimps was at 3.15pm so went down to their breeding hut a bit before everyone else did. We stood there watching them for a bit, when two of the chimps decided to cuddle each other to a big "Awwwww" from the audience. Next thing, the bigger one of the two decides to stick its middle finger up it's own arse, pulls it out, full of you know what and proceeds to lick it off its fingers......

Needless to say I didn't wait to watch them being fed....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.