Chicago

I paid a fortune (for me) for a meal at a restaurant at the top of the John Hancock building with a window table. The views would of been stunning if it hadn't been thick cloud at the top and couldn't see a bloody thing. Went back the day after when it was clear and it was stunning views across the city and Lake Michigan.

Loved Chicago as a city. Much more than say New York which was just a bit too full on for me. Did a cubs game which was a great experience but i think that baseball is done this season for the cubs now.
If you mean the Signature Room then it closed down last year

Use to pass through the Southside quite a bit in mid-late 90s when seeing folk i knew in the old Robert Taylor projects (hard to de-etch from memory tho had fun too) way before they were pulled n also Stony Isl.

Cracking city for architecture and music bars obviously, though personally i luv the whole JB Quad skating scene in the Chi n riding the L.

Cant remember its name but it was really nice. It was really high up and on a nice night it would of been stunning. 15 years ago though, so no doubt changed a lot.
I had dinner a couple of times in Windows on the World, incredible to look out of the window while eating and see helicopters flying way down below you.

I paid a fortune (for me) for a meal at a restaurant at the top of the John Hancock building with a window table. The views would of been stunning if it hadn't been thick cloud at the top and couldn't see a bloody thing. Went back the day after when it was clear and it was stunning views across the city and Lake Michigan.

Loved Chicago as a city. Much more than say New York which was just a bit too full on for me. Did a cubs game which was a great experience but i think that baseball is done this season for the cubs now.
We were supposed to go up the John Hancock Tower in Boston a good few years back. It got cancelled because of low cloud what an amazing co-incidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.