Chief Exec News from Torygraph

bobmcfc said:
How much of a worry is it that Ferran Soriano is the chairman of Spanair and it is going/gone under ?

I don't find it worrying, I'd look more at him taking Barca from the 13th to 2nd most profitable club in the world, football seems to be his forté.

This could be so fantastic for us, their experience and contacts in the footballing world alone would be enormous, just shows you that our owners only want the best for us....................

Re: A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't believe it for a second. I still think Potts from Tesco has the job.

But if there did happen to be any truth in it I'd be very concerned unless these guys have fluent, perfect English.

I think you should submit your opinion to the club. Im with you on this. I mean look at the state we are in. All down to Mancini only having grasped basic english at best.

Well SpainAir have gone tits up, can't even meet current commitments and Spanish government may take action against them. So their Chairman will be out of work and free to move other than helping liquidators . That said will we want to have a CEO facing potential legal action who has just led his current project into bankruptcy?

EalingBlue2 said:
Well SpainAir have gone tits up, can't even meet current commitments and Spanish government may take action against them. So their Chairman will be out of work and free to move other than helping liquidators . That said will we want to have a CEO facing potential legal action who has just led his current project into bankruptcy?
What do you think?

As supporters I think we've missed Cook when it comes to a fair deal over ticket pricing and Barcelona's tickets are extortionate compared to ours. Not sure this will be such a good move.

Gingers Dad said:
As supporters I think we've missed Cook when it comes to a fair deal over ticket pricing and Barcelona's tickets are extortionate compared to ours. Not sure this will be such a good move.
tickets for barca are peanuts

citysix said:
Gingers Dad said:
tickets for barca are peanuts
Where did you hear that? I don't regard 140 euros for a decent seat as peanuts

bobmcfc said:
How much of a worry is it that Ferran Soriano is the chairman of Spanair and it is going/gone under ?
Yeh, I heard this report in the early hours of the morning and the most disturbing part of it was the management team blamed the failing Spanish economy but the staff at Spanair blamed 'Those who have been managing the company over the last three years'!!! Mmmmmmm..........

Dribble said:
bobmcfc said:
Yeh, I heard this report in the early hours of the morning and the most disturbing part of it was the management team blamed the failing Spanish economy but the staff at Spanair blamed 'Those who have been managing the company over the last three years'!!! Mmmmmmm..........

Yeah but the company was struggling/going under when they bought it out a couple of years ago. It sounds like he could hardly do much to turn it around, but in does sound like he may have been out of his depth. As someone posted earlier hopefully football is his specialty.

Regardless I have faith in whoever Khaldoon and the Sheik pick. They will have a great group of candidates to choose from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.