Chief Exec News from Torygraph

Re: A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

Ric said:
I'd treat it with a pinch of salt whilst goal.com are the only source running the story.

Its interesting that they also quote a "Source" not a "Source within City" or a source close to the deal......so this source could be anyone in the world that knows their names. Means nothing at this stage but would be fantastic if true.

Don't believe it for a second. I still think Potts from Tesco has the job.

But if there did happen to be any truth in it I'd be very concerned unless these guys have fluent, perfect English.

Didsbury Dave said:

But if there did happen to be any truth in it I'd be very concerned unless these guys have fluent, perfect English.

They only really need to address the media with hand gestures

Marwood was Cooks man, they obviously worked well together, since Cook is gone....not sure if Marwood is more like deadwood. Obviously just looking in from the outside, but there are rumours of conflict in transfer policies etc.

Personally i'm a big fan of the director of football concept, but it has to be the right people involved. Managers need results in the short-term but in my mind there has to be continuity at the club to make it successful. There needs to be someone looking after the long-term footballing side of things, so if a manager suddenly departs it doesn't all fall apart or require total restructuring to suit the next appointment.

It always winds me up when a club sacks a manager who's been there for a while, built a squad/style of play etc, then appoints a new manager with a totally different philosophy....WHY?!

Ticket For Schalke said:
164137hp2.jpg

seb-coe_1745672c.jpg

thought the bottom one was a picture of you

Didsbury Dave said:

"He is also a smooth operator, very well known among the big clubs, has commercial expertise and speaks very good English.

is that OK for you misery guts;)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.