Chief Exec News from Torygraph

Re: A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

Ric said:
I'd treat it with a pinch of salt whilst goal.com are the only source running the story.

Goal.com, I know, but they've broken with something completely new that not really anyone has any interest in, bar City fans. It's barely their usual tactic of lying outright on transfer to pull traffic. Probably will turn out to be crap though!

Pigeonho said:
A bit of good news on top of being top of the league you mean? ;-)

We're not winning the league mate, Chris Smalling said so.

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't believe it for a second. I still think Potts from Tesco has the job.

But if there did happen to be any truth in it I'd be very concerned unless these guys have fluent, perfect English.

I think we can trust the Board to find people they can communicate with.

johnmc said:
Whats Sebastian Coe got to do with all this??

beat me to it lol.

can only be a good thing to have experts running our day to day operations.

Also may well have a philosophy similar to Roberto's and make it an easier relationship as both sides will have continental roots embedded in the club.

Be interested in what they do with the ticket office etc., and whether City square will start serving tapas ;).

The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain. You look at all the players they have in their squad, hardly any of them are from Catalonia.

You can't do this in England, they have to come from the local area. In our local area there are upto 10 clubs all trying to do the same thing. The competition is astounding, which is why the rags and co are signing lads at 15/16 from all over the country. At Barca, they are getting them at 8-10 years old.

r.soleofsalford said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
164137hp2.jpg

seb-coe_1745672c.jpg

thought the bottom one was a picture of you

Elegant and strapping?

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't believe it for a second. I still think Potts from Tesco has the job.

But if there did happen to be any truth in it I'd be very concerned unless these guys have fluent, perfect English.

I also think Potts will be appointed but could it be in a role additional to these two? The article (for what it's worth) seems to suggest a change in management structure. That, allied to the fact that Marwood/Macbeath may not be involved long term could allow all three to join as senior figures.

Ardwick AFC said:
The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain.

Begiristain is the man who got them Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Alves - he is fantastic and has been linked with nearly every top club since he left Barca.

This would be a great move so long as they don't sell Aguero to Barca. :P

A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

Ardwick AFC said:
The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain. You look at all the players they have in their squad, hardly any of them are from Catalonia.

You can't do this in England, they have to come from the local area. In our local area there are upto 10 clubs all trying to do the same thing. The competition is astounding, which is why the rags and co are signing lads at 15/16 from all over the country. At Barca, they are getting them at 8-10 years old.

Not sure this is still true, I think as of the end of this season you can get a player from anywhere in the country. The location rule is no longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.