Chief Exec News from Torygraph

Re: A bit of good news, City to approach ex-Barcelona executives

LoveCity said:
Ardwick AFC said:
The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain.

Begiristain is the man who got them Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Alves - he is fantastic and has been linked with nearly every top club since he left Barca.

Why didn't he join any of them?

That bloke on the bottom is Coe, he was walking round the ground yesterday with a couple of other blokes.

The Fat el Hombre said:
LoveCity said:
Ardwick AFC said:
The success of Barcelona is from being able to pinch all the talented youngsters from all over Spain.

Begiristain is the man who got them Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Alves - he is fantastic and has been linked with nearly every top club since he left Barca.

Why didn't he join any of them?

I don't know, maybe he wanted some time off? Chelsea pushed really hard to get him though.

Pigeonho said:
I'm sure people had bad things to say about that Txiki character on one of our transfers... (might be mistaken though).

Yeah his name rings a bell

wow the comments are fucking well bitter at the bottom of that article, and one from a fucking chelsea fan the bitter ****.

Dom38 said:
Ric said:
I'd treat it with a pinch of salt whilst goal.com are the only source running the story.

Goal.com, I know, but they've broken with something completely new that not really anyone has any interest in, bar City fans. It's barely their usual tactic of lying outright on transfer to pull traffic. Probably will turn out to be crap though!

No no no! You're talking about the OLD goal.com! The NEW goal.com is apparently super-reliable, according to their newly appointed Chief Editor (and ex-BBC live updater) Sam Lyon. He's been whining all week on Twitter about how the site will act as a font of intelligent and truthful journalism now that he's taken the reins.

johnmc said:
Whats Sebastian Coe got to do with all this??

hes one of the front runners..

Ticket For Schalke said:
samharris said:
johnmc said:
Whats Sebastian Coe got to do with all this??

hes one of the front runners..

He's been told its a marathon not a sprint for this position and there are a few hurdles to overcome.

He's often round the bend but manages to straighten himself out..

Joga Bonito said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm sure people had bad things to say about that Txiki character on one of our transfers... (might be mistaken though).

Yeah his name rings a bell

Could you two be thinking about this guy?

Pretty sure he was linked to the FIFA corruption last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.