Chiellini ( As night follows day)

Re: Chiellini

birchwoodgingerste said:
just the kind of player we need left footed centre back to partner kompany good in the air and has a real physical presence hope we sign him
I'm sure we have one of them..<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 9:44 am --<br /><br />Oh, have we been linked with Kaka yet?

him and kompany at centre half, no offence to lescott who would get many games knowing were in many competitions would be unbelievable. The guy is a proper defender and is one of the finest in the world, alongside vinny it would not only carry on our great defensive record in the prem but hes a player who would give us a chance at the back in the champs league as i think lescott will struggle.

He'd do for me, we can live in hope. Lescott has been good, he would be excellent

he played in serie B with Juventus after the relegation in the 2006 and you think he can leave the club right now when they are competitive and again in champions league? Insane.

Can't see us signing a top class centre half as Lescott has been awesome this season, one particular mis-judged header aside. I'd expect us to look at a young prospect who could get game time in the cups, but only if we were planning on sending Savic and Boyata out on loan, otherwise I think we'll look to progress those two.

mancblue said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
just the kind of player we need left footed centre back to partner kompany good in the air and has a real physical presence hope we sign him
I'm sure we have one of them..

-- Fri May 18, 2012 9:44 am --

Oh, have we been linked with Kaka yet?

We were but he,s bottled it!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.