Chiellini ( As night follows day)

Re: Chiellini

There used to be a poster called TaylorWill07 who was obsessed by Chiellini, he used to make up rumors just to make him feel better and drop Chiellini's name in to nearly every post

He got banned a while back for persistent wumming

birchwoodgingerste said:
just the kind of player we need left footed centre back to partner kompany good in the air and has a real physical presence hope we sign him

Haven't you just described Lescott? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Best defensive record in the Prem, no need to splash the cash on another defender just yet, Lescott still has a couple of years left in him.

ForzaMancini said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
just the kind of player we need left footed centre back to partner kompany good in the air and has a real physical presence hope we sign him

Haven't you just described Lescott? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Best defensive record in the Prem, no need to splash the cash on another defender just yet, Lescott still has a couple of years left in him.

He does all those as well or better than Lescott. Also, he doesn't get beat for pace very often very quick for a defender. He is better than Lescott, but I have to agree that not such an upgrade that warrants 25m being spent. Only defender in world football worth that much would be Silva from Milan (IMO)

CTIDANDREW said:
ForzaMancini said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

He does all those as well or better than Lescott. Also, he doesn't get beat for pace very often very quick for a defender. He is better than Lescott, but I have to agree that not such an upgrade that warrants 25m being spent. Only defender in world football worth that much would be Silva from Milan (IMO)

HUMMELS and HOWEDES are great defenders city could buy

KennyG said:
CTIDANDREW said:
ForzaMancini said:

HUMMELS and HOWEDES are great defenders city could buy

Like Hummels. Seen him play in the last two big games vs BM, and BVB's champions league matches. He made some mistakes in champions league, but is still young. However, I dont see why he would leave BVB to be honest. Best team in Germany, has a great partnership with Subotic(who should be staring for USA ugggghhhh). I think we saw with the Boateng disaster that a lot of German national team players feel pressure to play domestically. I dont know enough about Howedes to have an opinion, but ill keep an eye out for him.

Schalke about £150million in debt still despite record turnover so Howedes is possible... but Munich were after him and German players will always choose Munich over foreign clubs.

Hummels would be too hard to get I think. Maybe next summer as his contract will only have a year left then if he doesn't sign a new one in the meantime.

I think the perfect CB for us would be someone that is worse than Lescott now but can be better than him in 2 years.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Edwaardz said:
I think the perfect CB for us would be someone that is worse than Lescott now but can be better than him in 2 years.

joel matip at schalke can play centre mid and central deffence reminds me of a young vinny anyone seen him?

Yep he's one that impresses me. Plays CB but often drives forward like Yaya and does it just as well.

Edwaardz said:

We Had that In Jerome Boateng,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.