Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

To the agenda thread!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
They sure did! You could see the expression on their little faces was priceless ' city have blindsided every other major club with this deal' ' the most exciting and extraordinary football deal I have seen' ' this will catapult the city brand to the next level'. The response from those eejuts.... Pause, painful look at each other...pause' now over to avram grant to talk about the Chelsea stadium refurb. Priceless.

The impact of this on the club and Manchester in general can not be overstated, there's not a hope that anyone on here can even envisage the possibilities that have opened up. And it's not like they've even finished yet.

Hey I'm arsed about the game mate I'm looking forward to going tonight, but this is big news hot off the press. Attention turning to this is understandable and doesn't mean people are more interested in the business than the football. It's an unfair comparison - try comparing a minor sponsorship deal with a derby game or other big game and see what the big talking point is then. This is big

Fair enough... My first post was probably a bit off the mark... but to be honest, I think the club have cocked up announcing such news on the day of a game!

To me, it just seems to undervalue the actual football, especially when the game seems to be going a bit under the radar for most anyway! The game should always be the most important thing, Always!

Cuntanoid has spoken:

Why doesn't Mansour pay a load of people money to support City forever, fill their stadium and buy all their stuff perpetually? He could stop the existing ones going back to Chelsea or PSG and recruit a load more and it would look far less obvious than this skullduggery.

That's fucking poetry, reading that i feel like one of them dementors off Harry Potter and can feel his pain........it's beautiful

Fair enough... My first post was probably a bit off the mark... but to be honest, I think the club have cocked up announcing such news on the day of a game!

To me, it just seems to undervalue the actual football, especially when the game seems to be going a bit under the radar for most anyway! The game should always be the most important thing, Always!
It's been announced today as it's the 1st December and tomorrow is UAE National Day followed by a few days of holiday celebrations. It's anything but a 'cock up'.

Mate, you are not able to comprehend this. Your mind is extremely small. What on God's Green Earth are you talking about? The game should be more important to who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.