Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

Cuntanoid has spoken:

Why doesn't Mansour pay a load of people money to support City forever, fill their stadium and buy all their stuff perpetually? He could stop the existing ones going back to Chelsea or PSG and recruit a load more and it would look far less obvious than this skullduggery.
His beautiful, bitter, salty tears taste so fine.

From ragcafe......the toys are coming out the pram already.
1 minute ago

marukomuThe Gatekeeper

Football has really gone to shit hasn't it? Sometimes I wonder why I bother still watching it.
Every league will end up like Scotland soon.
Oh this is beautiful. Rumours of players unhappy with Dutch Tony and our news today......I feel like breakdancing.

From ragcafe......the toys are coming out the pram already.

Oh this is beautiful. Rumours of players unhappy with Dutch Tony and our news today......I feel like breakdancing.

I wonder if he was complaining when United were routinely mopping up trophies and even the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool couldn't compete with them? Hmmmmmmm......

It's interesting that none of our ITKs even had a sniff of this

Plenty have known that it was coming, just not discussed on open forum and nobody knew the timing or details. Been going on for six months.

Anybody who has any business dealings with China will understand this immediately. Plain and simply, you can't really DO any business without a Chinese national involved or acting as a middleman. To really open up the Chinese markets we would have wanted to buy a club and get local people on board to open up sponsor opportunities. Their terms were obviously 13% of the whole CFG.

Ha ha, shame I wasn't watching. Do you know something though? What that bloke said reminds me a lot of what someone on here said ages ago and it's always stuck with me. That as big as clubs like United, Madrid, Bayern, and Barca are, in terms of the business world their turnovers are pitiful in comparison to the size of their customer/support base. In other words, they're nowhere near close to maximising their financial potential yet City have employed some of the best business minds around and are securing some incredible deals through their contacts and the contacts of our owner. They can cry about mates rates deals, money laundering, and cooking the books as much as they want but the simple fact is that we have far better people working on these kinds of deals at our club than anyone at those clubs mentioned above.
Completely agree. The Chinese are quite difficult to do business with - I have a small experience of that through work. This deal is so exciting, it opens up unbelievable revenue streams in China and a massive potential uplift in our fan base. We Have some of the best business brains in the world running our club. I believe that in the next year or so this deal will allow us to get to another level with our investment in the squad. All of it sustainable.

Fair enough... My first post was probably a bit off the mark... but to be honest, I think the club have cocked up announcing such news on the day of a game!

To me, it just seems to undervalue the actual football, especially when the game seems to be going a bit under the radar for most anyway! The game should always be the most important thing, Always!

Tell me about it. They've been doing this for years. On the 1st September 2008 all I wanted to read about was the return of SWP and a great victory away to Sunderland and all I could find in the media was talk about some takeover or something. The timing was inconsiderate to say the least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.