Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

Cuntanoid has spoken:

Why doesn't Mansour pay a load of people money to support City forever, fill their stadium and buy all their stuff perpetually? He could stop the existing ones going back to Chelsea or PSG and recruit a load more and it would look far less obvious than this skullduggery.

Who's cuntanoid? Or should it be CuntAnnoyed?

There's one on RAWK like that. Even some of the posters on there told him to fuck off.
I bet the cocks on ragcafe didn't tell this geezer to do one.
And I bet they all patted him on the back and laughed along with him.
It's beyond belief to think people have thoughts like that and scary that they have no cut off point in them that says "hang on a minute this is wrong.."

Whilst the precise content of this announcement might be unexpected, its overall mood isn't. It's novel, bold and commercially groundbreaking, as we've come to expect in the last seven years or so.

Many people in and around football, and I don't just limit this to 'mouth-breathers' on rag cafe, seem unable to evaluate the world of football, and most especially Premier League football as it is today, and the currency it now holds; not how it was a decade or so ago. When the club was bought in 2008, smart phones and tablets were very much in their infancy. Planet earth was a much bigger place. The world has changed immeasurably since then, particularly in technological terms, and yet we have putatively intelligent people seemingly unable to grasp what that means to the most popular sport on the planet. They're still taking about fucking shirt sales, like an ageing DJ talks about the 'hit parade'. Fucking clowns.

Quite simply, by accident or design, or in all likelihood a combination of the two, City's takeover on that sunny late summer's day in 2008 has come to be revealed as the ultimate footballing conflation of being in the right place at the right time, for both ADUG and us as supporters. We should never forget our good fortune in that regard.

Eventually, for the mouth-breathers, the penny is going to drop, but for the less intellectually gifted among those who seek to denigrate us, I fear it's still going to take a little while longer of them to wake up to the scale of a project that they used to so love openly mocking.

Fuck me, I love supporting this club. What a ride we've been on for the last 40 years.

This is an absolute belter from ragcafe

Apparently the Chinese only buy knock off shirts, so they are actually financially worthless as fans. Genius at work
Why do football fans always seem to think selling shirts is a club's biggest income? Always makes me laugh that one! They genuinely think the presence of fake shirts makes this a pointless deal! Methinks they are ever so slightly missing the real issue here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.