Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

The Red Cafe thread on this really is something else. Fantastic stuff.
Some of those posters really should not be allowed out without a carer. The bitterness of those clowns seems to me to be deeper and more self-damaging than anything we ever felt towards them when we were in the shit.

I imagine Thickskin Shinawhateva is chuckling to himself this morning. The latest valuations are City & Rags almost neck & neck at approximately £2 Billion. I remember his Football Focus interview a few weeks after buying City. Deadpan serious he said "The goal is to become as big as Man Yoo" The interviewer said " That is a very very big goal" "Yes" replied Thickskin.."it is".

Maybe you should email Ferran with your startling discovery ;-)

Of course there is plenty of wealth in South America, and there is plenty of wealth all around the world. But he was talking about middle class disposable income which is so attractive to major international brands.

South America doesn't have the same level of this kind of wealth as the US or Japan. That's not mine or your opinion, it's just a cold hard economic fact.

China is the fastest growing economy and fastest growing middle class in history, it's an obvious territory for us to expand in to.

There is plenty of growth in Brazil and other South American countries, but economically and culturally South America isn't as attractive for us as Asia or the US. Not my words, Sorriano's.

He doesn't need to know from me or you. He can ask his team manager. Anyway my thought was based on someone on here earlier who was wondering where next in terms of growth/stake in CFG. North America has Nycfc. Australia has Melbourne. There are partnership's in Europe & Africa. South America seemed a logical scenario. Stop being so condescending. Its not only about class. Its about basic media coverage which isn't about middle class disposable incomes...its about basic mobile phone & tv packages that a high percentage of a population have regardless...did you ever visit a favela in Rio? Some have no windows but phones & tv no problem. If something is made affordable to the masses they will buy it. ..why should lower classes be excluded from entertainment?

Another fantastic day to be a blue. World domination well under way and the clubs who have spent the last few years sneering at us have had that smug look wiped off their face. The thread on the caf is pure gold, it's a shame we can't put it in the classic section on bm. There will be a few on there who realise exactly what this means, but they're keeping their powder dry and it's only the ostriches who are posting.
The rags are like the old British car industry. They sneered at Japanese cars right until they closed their last plant. I would love to have seen Gill's reaction when he heard the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.