Chinese OSCs, Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + Shenzhen Peng City FC

I think Pep's stamping of authority and inhouse dealing style of previous will see great changes. Two games in China is enough. He should be taking the squad to paces like Glasgow etc just for a toughening up game or the like

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM...rcid=0603woIKhl3mczcOtnijbPt6#wechat_redirect

狂人首秀上海激斗大黄蜂 穆瓜大战写125年曼市德比新篇
2016-06-03体育之窗

上海、北京、深圳!曼联、曼城、多特蒙德!2016国际冠军杯中国赛将在7月下旬彻底点燃球迷们的夏日激情。在欧洲杯后,中国球迷可以在家门口现场感受欧洲豪门俱乐部的精彩对决。7月22日,曼联对阵多特蒙德将是葡萄牙狂人穆里尼奥在入主红魔的首秀!7月25日,125年以来首次在英国境外进行的曼市德比更因为两队新帅展开的“穆瓜大战”而让人“欲罢不能”!7月28日,刚刚在拜仁慕尼黑卸任的瓜迪奥拉将又一次面对多特蒙德队!

国际冠军杯赛,创立于2013年,其前身是2009年开始的世界足球挑战赛。自创办以来便因众多豪门球队的参加,使得国际冠军杯成为和酋长杯、电信杯等并肩的主流热身赛之一。作为国际足坛最具影响力的季前赛事之一,国际冠军杯2015年首次登陆中国便取得巨大成功,因此时隔一年该项赛事又一次“来到”中国与大家见面,而此次参加中国赛的三支队伍曼联、曼城、多特蒙德更是大有来头。

作为英国最成功的球会,曼联队也是世界上最具影响力和拥有最多球迷的俱乐部之一。尽管弗格森退休后,球队经历了一段低迷期,但随着5月份俱乐部牵手穆里尼奥,让红魔拥趸看到了球队强势回归的希望。葡萄牙狂人今年夏天会签来哪些吸睛大咖,再次踏上中国土地的曼联巨星们又是否像2014年在国际冠军杯美国站比赛中那样最终夺冠,他们与多特蒙德和曼城的比赛绝对不容错过。

(何塞·穆里尼奥上周刚刚被任命为曼联新任主帅)

作为英超新贵,曼城队近年来在成绩方面不断突破。最近五个英超赛季四次跻身前二,其中两次夺冠,在欧冠赛场上赛季也历史性的闯入最后四强。这支让中国球员孙继海呆了六年半的球会更是因此在中国受到了格外的关注。加之瓜迪奥拉接掌帅印,一上来就喊出甩2亿签8人的豪气,就应该清楚曼城队拥有更远大的目标。去年米兰德比,今年曼市德比,中国球迷真有福!

(早在今年三月,曼城便官宣了他们未来的掌舵人)

“穆瓜大战”过后,就是作为压轴的多特蒙德与曼城的比赛。作为除拜仁慕尼黑外最近一支染指过德甲冠军奖杯的队伍,多特蒙德在近四个赛季有三次拿到联赛亚军。专业杂志《Sports Venues》曾报道,“大黄蜂”多特蒙德是全世界范围内主场比赛球迷最多的足球队。就在5月中旬,瓜迪奥拉率拜仁慕尼黑队的最后一战就是在德国杯中点球大战击败多特蒙德,短短两个月图赫尔将再次和转换了身份的瓜迪奥拉在场边较力,这位被称作“足坛聪明人”的少帅能否成功复仇呢?谁又能在7月28日的比赛过后锁定2016年国际冠军杯中国赛的冠军?让我们一起到现场“见证”答案的揭晓!

体育之窗作为2016ICC国际冠军杯中国赛官方赛事推广合作伙伴,希望能以一流的观赛服务为球迷带来激情的现场体验。同时,球迷们关注的本项赛事门票也即将在下周开启预售。球迷朋友们可以关注微信服务号“体育之窗”,届时在微信下方菜单的中购买您所需的门票。本场赛事的其他官方售票渠道,也可关注本微信或关注微博@iRENA足球随时了解信息。

Getting a translation now....

Didn't think much of fergie did they?

'Despite Ferguson Retired, the team experienced a downturn'

@acton28
Thanks for the info, I've been looking for local contact info for a while.
Will you be going to Beijing?

That Google translate really fucked things up, it was the closest I've ever seen to getting a virus on a Macbook!
It seemed like Google translate was assuming I was typing in Pinyin and trying to translate that into English, weird! I'd switched the bleeding thing off as well, at least, I thought I had.
I had to delete a couple of attempts at replying, ended up closing Chrome and switching to Firefox.

@acton28
Thanks for the info, I've been looking for local contact info for a while.
Will you be going to Beijing?

That Google translate really fucked things up, it was the closest I've ever seen to getting a virus on a Macbook!
It seemed like Google translate was assuming I was typing in Pinyin and trying to translate that into English, weird! I'd switched the bleeding thing off as well, at least, I thought I had.
I had to delete a couple of attempts at replying, ended up closing Chrome and switching to Firefox.
I had the same problem (I edited my previous post a few times before figuring out what the hell was going on) , just hit F5 and don't translate and it should be fine.

I had the same problem (I edited my previous post a few times before figuring out what the hell was going on) , just hit F5 and don't translate and it should be fine.

I went back to Chrome and it's well and truly screwed, maybe reinstall later. Firefox and Safari are OK.

Wait and see the PR war that unfolds while we are in China.

If we are signing Pogba, Neymar or anyone of that level, it will be unveiled there. Same with the rags, they'll want to gazump us with something out there pr wise.

I think we've all underestimated what will take place over there, it's huge.

If we are signing Pogba, Neymar or anyone of that level, it will be unveiled there. Same with the rags, they'll want to gazump us with something out there pr wise.

Yup, in 2012 v l'arse the tickets were available at the stadium on the night for 100RMB (around a tenner) I don't think that will be the case for the 'Derby', sadly, there are an awful lot of pseudo rags in Beijing.

Phil Jones AND Fellaini extending their contracts???

Someone sign Ed Woodward up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.