Chinese OSCs, Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + Shenzhen Peng City FC

Are the tickets for the China games on sale yet? I'm in Korea and want to come over for them.

Are the tickets for the China games on sale yet? I'm in Korea and want to come over for them.

My internet is painfully slow tonight...

My Stepdaughter has been on the case re: tickets for a couple of days now, the promoters are quoting 2800RMB as the cheapest tickets (around 300 quid). My response is fuck that, I'll rock up on the night and take my chances.

Welcome to the world of rag Bastards.

so they're not on general sale on any english sites anywhere?

Tickets for the games in other countries seem to be.

so they're not on general sale on any english sites anywhere?

Tickets for the games in other countries seem to be.

The promoters here asked for my supporter number, they said they won't sell tickets to anyone without one. When we gave them the numbers they said 2800RMB a ticket.

There is a US site advertising the game but as far as I know they haven't offered any tickets for sale yet.

@acton28 Have you been able to get a ticket yet, do you have any more info?

I've heard 700RMB to 1000RMB for the SZ game and as much as 800-3000RMB for Beijing. I won't be going if that is true. I wish they'd say because I want to book my flights home for August! I can go back in July if they're so expensive!!!

I've heard 700RMB to 1000RMB for the SZ game and as much as 800-3000RMB for Beijing. I won't be going if that is true. I wish they'd say because I want to book my flights home for August! I can go back in July if they're so expensive!!!

I'm in Thailand from 16th till 2nd August and severely tempted to fly over for the Dortmund game at least.

OKAY - THIS IS A JOKE
Beijing tickets range from 400RMB (upper goal end bends), 600RMB (just inside top tier) to 2800rmb (by the dugouts) with few below 800RMB...

...In Shenzhen VIP is 1880RMB and lowest tickets at 380RMB, 580RMB, 780RMB...

Even supporters clubs in China can't fork that out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.