Chinese OSCs, Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + Shenzhen Peng City FC

It depends when they exit the competition. Get to the final and it's touch and go if they will be available for the start of the season proper never mind China. There is far too much football these days in terms of player burnout at least. Moving forward you will probably see larger squads and player interchange in matches. The purists won't like it but with the current pace of the game it seems inevitable. Also you may see a move towards a six year cycle. That will mean WC/Euros every six years rather than 4. But we will see.

That would be a huge loss of revenue for uefa and fifa. I just can't see that happening. You could argue that club football might force the change on those two but honestly if you're willing to go that far then TBH it's far more likely that they would call for the scrapping of the tournaments altogether - but I don't see that happening.

When we played there in around 2005 we got 50 tickets and they sold out straight away, the club had to get more for the die hards.

He's right though, isn't he?

High humidity, quite probably pollution problems, tiredness.

He won't be around by then. Humidity helps respiration. Sadly Shenzhen's altitude is little above sea level. Beijing's local district leagues often get called off for 5-a-side to 11-a-side games due to pollution.

In Shenzhen, Dongguan, and the areas around Hong Kongh, pollution levels are 1/100th of that in Beijing...

See also...
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...nal-champions-cup-sun-jihai-cfa-china.298461/

Anyone up for a fan's game in Hong Kong or China?

He won't be around by then. Humidity helps respiration. Sadly Shenzhen's altitude is little above sea level. Beijing's local district leagues often get called off for 5-a-side to 11-a-side games due to pollution.

In Shenzhen, Dongguan, and the areas around Hong Kongh, pollution levels are 1/100th of that in Beijing...

See also...
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...nal-champions-cup-sun-jihai-cfa-china.298461/

Anyone up for a fan's game in Hong Kong or China?

The City-Utd game is listed as Beijing on the ICC page, and the others as TBC - has a match in Shenzhen been confirmed? I'd agree it'll be better there than Beijing.

High humidity may help respiration (I don' know) but it tends to be more tiring as you dehydrate and need more careful recovery time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.