Chinese Takeaway

Last 2 or 3 Chinese takeaways I've tried have generally disappointed but prefer Thai and Indian food by some distance.

Not a aficionado on Chinese but for years we have used chopsticks Romulus with no complaints. Hour's deurves starters, satay chicken, fillet steak Cantonese rice and chips to die for imo

gxblue said:
Not a aficionado on Chinese but for years we have used chopsticks Romulus with no complaints. Hour's deurves starters, satay chicken, fillet steak Cantonese rice and chips to die for imo
Have you been drinking? :)

dronefromsector7g said:
Last 2 or 3 Chinese takeaways I've tried have generally disappointed but prefer Thai and Indian food by some distance.

I have rarely enjoyed a Chinese takeaway. The food is generally so bland. Like you, I would much rather have Indian or Thai. At least they add some herbs and spices to the dishes.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I love Baked Duck with prawn meat stuffing.

(Kwok Man in town)

FFS dont go near kwok man. i use to deliver for wing yip. T hey use to have slab's of pork just lay on the Stairs (cooling) Use to stand on it when making deliveries

Manc in London said:
dronefromsector7g said:

I have rarely enjoyed a Chinese takeaway. The food is generally so bland. Like you, I would much rather have Indian or Thai. At least they add some herbs and spices to the dishes.
Exactly. Kung po can be nice if you go to the right place, but Thai food has so much more to it. The Thai stuff you get from Chinese takeaways is laughable sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.