Chinese Takeaway

mscenterh750 said:
Apart from crispy chilli chicken with fried rice, all other chinese snapping can ferk right off, because it's wank.

Give me a good old beef massaman curry with coconut rice or a keema handi with veg rice and chilli chicken naan, any mother fucking day of the week. Cunts.
This man speaketh sense. Kind of.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
billymumphrey said:
As an Aussie, I find the whole Chinese with Chips to be really strange...

Bet your into Prawns eh :)
Salt & Chilli chips are mega mate,before,during and after.

Nah, not prawns. But definitely knock down a few fosters after I get a lift home from work on the pet kangaroo. Gotta make sure I avoid those drop bears and hoop snakes though me ol' cobber.

Dish I judge Chinese places on has to be Mongolian Lamb.

But these days I much prefer Vietnamese - is just so flavoursome and comes across as really fresh. There's an amazing Vietnamese place in Canberra run by Mr Tan. You walk in and just ask Mr Tan to whip up some dishes, tell him how much you want to spend and he does the rest. The best restaurant ever.

Chinese is almost certainly the weakest mainstream Asian cuisine in its Westernised form. Thai, Indian subcontinent, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Japanese and pretty much anything from the Middle East are all better in my opinion. I'm sure the authentic stuff is much better but it can be pretty hard to come by; it seems half of the places that cook authentic food require you to order it in Cantonese or Mandarin from a separate menu.

That weird cubed plastic type 'chicken' they use at Chinese take-away's nowadays is fcuking minging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.