Chorus of Blue Moon?

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
I know this may have been touched upon a fair few times.
I also realise that people will probably just say we're copying Liverpool, (although a few teams do it)
but,
Why don't City ring our Blue Moon on the speakers before games and let us sing along to it, It's happened a few times in the last few seasons and not every time it's kicked off properly,
but,
if they like officially stated that it was a time for blue scarves and singing it'd be amazing if we had a chorus of it to sing before the games, even if it was only certain games.
I was especially thinking of Hamburg too.

Halfpenny said:
We used to always do it didn't we?

See, I always thought they did at Maine Road for a bit but I can't remember, the problem is like 'ell' said it might not work, but if like the Official site said like this a time for singing and waving scarves, it might kick off a bit, or even just before like important or big games, or sell-outs, definitley Hamburg, Scum, Liverpool, top Euro matches (if we have 'em).. etc. etc.

Fat boy slim right here right now, and wheel the tunnel out just before the players come out like maine road, the tunnel comes out, the music goes up a level, the croud goes up a level and all the players run out kicking balls as high as they can into the air!!! oh sorry we cant we need to come out calmly and have a polite hand shake with the opposition.

uwerosler28 said:
Fat boy slim right here right now, and wheel the tunnel out just before the players come out like maine road, the tunnel comes out, the music goes up a level, the croud goes up a level and all the players run out kicking balls as high as they can into the air!!! oh sorry we cant we need to come out calmly and have a polite hand shake with the opposition.

Fatboy slim is an amazing song for getting you pumped for the match, to be honest anything's gotta' be better than like 1 minute of 'Spread your Love' and then that crappy song and then 'the fair play handshake will now take place'. It kills any adrenalin.

I wonder if anybody could get in touch with the club and have the hamburg game as a kind of retro tribute day? it seems like the bananna's are coming so why not get fat boy back on and the old guy who used to sing blue moon before big games on the mic, the old kits could be worn by the fans, they could even go back to printing " everybody should be in thier seat at least 45 min before kick off" on the tickets !

uwerosler28 said:
I wonder if anybody could get in touch with the club and have the hamburg game as a kind of retro tribute day? it seems like the bananna's are coming so why not get fat boy back on and the old guy who used to sing blue moon before big games on the mic, the old kits could be worn by the fans, they could even go back to printing " everybody should be in thier seat at least 45 min before kick off" on the tickets !

Would be interesting, it's gonna' be immense!
Providing we're not 5-0 down going into it!

As a Club can we not just decide the Hamburg game would be a great time to consign Blue Moon to history .

It is shit , it is depressing, no remix can make it anything else .

It is a reminder of the last 20 odd years of under acheivement since we balatantly stole it from the Crewe fans .

If this forum wants to acheive anything , it should start a campaign to rid the club of this god awful maudlin piece of crap .
Change the forum name to Blue moon out forum .

You may have gathered I don't like Blue Moon .

However love right here right now .

We should start a vote on the best song ever to run out to .

I know the Red Sox of Boston have already done it ,but Sweet Caroline is a fucking great song to sing when your pissed .

There must be hundreds more come on ideas on a postcard

be nice to have the scarf thing as we did at the derby last season. 44,000 blues singing blue moon holding the scarves up before kick off. Gonna be a special night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.