Chorus of Blue Moon?

ozzie2920 said:
As a Club can we not just decide the Hamburg game would be a great time to consign Blue Moon to history .

It is shit , it is depressing, no remix can make it anything else .

It is a reminder of the last 20 odd years of under acheivement since we balatantly stole it from the Crewe fans .

If this forum wants to acheive anything , it should start a campaign to rid the club of this god awful maudlin piece of crap .
Change the forum name to Blue moon out forum .

You may have gathered I don't like Blue Moon .

However love right here right now .

We should start a vote on the best song ever to run out to .

I know the Red Sox of Boston have already done it ,but Sweet Caroline is a fucking great song to sing when your pissed .

There must be hundreds more come on ideas on a postcard

I have an idea. Keep Blue Moon.

ozzie2920 said:
As a Club can we not just decide the Hamburg game would be a great time to consign Blue Moon to history .

It is a reminder of the last 20 odd years of under acheivement since we balatantly stole it from the Crewe fans .

If this forum wants to acheive anything , it should start a campaign to rid the club of this god awful maudlin piece of crap .

I know the Red Sox of Boston have already done it ,but Sweet Caroline is a fucking great song to sing when your pissed .

Just for knowing that your opinion is worth fuck all.

ozzie2920 said:

I think I speak for the majority in saying:
Fuck right off.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIgew2tIQY&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIgew2t ... re=related</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR_RWl3sy8&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR_RWl3 ... re=related</a>

I really don't think that is depressing.

Hardly any clubs have a song they can call their own, look at the rags before the liverpool game that sad twat on the mic trying to get them all to sing "take me home" and being met with a wall of silence, they would have loved their own "blue moon" that day , we have our song and i would not want to get rid of it, what would you replace it with?

Halfpenny said:
ozzie2920 said:

Fuck right off.

Well you cant argue with a bit of constructive criticism

ozzie2920 said:
Halfpenny said:
ozzie2920 said:

Fuck right off.

Your idea is shit. Get a better one.

Constructive enough for you?

Just for knowing that your opinion is worth fuck all.[/quote]

I just asked for that LOL ..... forgot I am probably one of the only sad bastard's that watches Baseball, come on it gives me something to do in the summer give a guy a break.

Halfpenny said:
ozzie2920 said:
Halfpenny said:
ozzie2920 said:

Fuck right off.

Your idea is shit. Get a better one.

Constructive enough for you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.