Chorus of Blue Moon?

dannybcity said:
Ozzie - you're wrong!

Maybe it's cos I'm an old fucker who remembers life before Blue Moon as the City Anthem .

It's my opinion and it's one I have held since we adopted the bloody song ....

I'm probably in the minority but I honestly don't care .

ratherdeadthanred said:
dannybcity said:
Ozzie - you're wrong!

very very wrong, the day city stop bluemoon is the day I stop supporting them,

city wouldnt be city without bluemoon

And I used to think City wouldn't be City without

In 62 Man City went into division 2
the stretford end cried out aloud the end of the sky blue
Joe Mercer came
we played the game
we went to rotherham
we won 1 nil
and we were back into division 1
since then weve won the league
weve won the cup
weve been to europe too
and when we win the league this year
we'll sing this song to you
CITY CITY CITY

times change , songs change

ozzie2920 said:
dannybcity said:
Ozzie - you're wrong!

Maybe it's cos I'm an old fucker who remembers life before Blue Moon as the City Anthem .

It's my opinion and it's one I have held since we adopted the bloody song ....

I'm probably in the minority but I honestly don't care .

I kind of agree with you and also that the Joe Mercer song you posted is our true song but Blue Moon is for the present generation of fans. The only thing that pisses me off with it is that its too slow and monotonous, the speeded up version with hand clapping is a far better version we sing, and whilst I'm at it why oh why do we have to keep repeating just the one same verse over and over again when we should be at least adding a second verse by now, come on younger fans show some wit and ingenuity. Too dull for me but I can understand its appeal.

The old slow version they play is awful and depressing, the fast version is just crap. Blasting it out at the top of your voice with thousands of others is ace.

That You'll Never Walk Alone, eh? About time Liverpool fans started singing something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.