Chris Bailey - a disgrace!

if you put aside the penalty had a good game by anyone's standards

He could have scored 4 goals including a diving header, and was ainvolved in a lot of our play

He was n't spectacular, but he drew a lot of Sunderland players towards the ball, ran at them, and laid it sideways, creating space for others

There's a tendency of some blues to find something to moan about.

You can see he's not on top of his game - but to say he's offering nothing to the team, and shouldbe dropped is just OTT

Iwasn't annoyed at Robhino for missing the penalty. I was annoyed at the fact that we don't have strict team rules for penalties and that's that if the elected penalty taker is on the pitch (Elano) then he takes it regardless.

The twat in the SUN only gave Robhino a four, and the same for Bojinov- let me see 18 months out first start. Puts SWP through that lead to sending off, puts Richards through for penalty. Came through unscathed. Worth a 7 in my book.

I took a Sunderland ST holder with me and when he heard the radio phone in after he shook his head and stated Sunderland have got moaning nobs like that as well.

Newlunar said:
Iwasn't annoyed at Robhino for missing the penalty. I was annoyed at the fact that we don't have strict team rules for penalties and that's that if the elected penalty taker is on the pitch (Elano) then he takes it regardless.

The twat in the SUN only gave Robhino a four, and the same for Bojinov- let me see 18 months out first start. Puts SWP through that lead to sending off, puts Richards through for penalty. Came through unscathed. Worth a 7 in my book.

I took a Sunderland ST holder with me and when he heard the radio phone in after he shook his head and stated Sunderland have got moaning nobs like that as well.

So you gave him a 7? I'd agree, he looked lively and pretty handy and a good sign of things to come. Now lets apply the rag biased tabloid rating system to him shall we?

We've already agreed a 7 would be a fair score for the Boj based on his performance. Now let us simply minus 3 for the CITY shirt he was wearing and you see we have a 4. Reverse this theory if the player is in a cheap AIG shirt.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Newlunar said:

So you gave him a 7? I'd agree, he looked lively and pretty handy and a good sign of things to come. Now lets apply the rag biased tabloid rating system to him shall we?

We've already agreed a 7 would be a fair score for the Boj based on his performance. Now let us simply minus 3 for the CITY shirt he was wearing and you see we have a 4. Reverse this theory if the player is in a cheap AIG shirt.
Funnily enough the clearly rag biased Bailey (the cause of this 8 page winge) gave him 8. I suspect you must be an even bigger rag with an agenda TMQ ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.