Chris Bailey - a disgrace!

allblues09 said:
Dodge said:
Robbie's been linked to certain illegal deposits that are, in fact, directly responsible for the worldwide banking crisis. He could sort out the Palestinian issue if he could be arsed. Certain accusations are about to hit the papers about his links to Bin Laden & the Taliban.

He's to blame for every bad thing thats ever happened.

This is all too true. It is a shame that the fate of the world hangs in balance and yet he is a lazy Brazilian. :)
On Chris Bailey, I bet he did not even watch the game, instead he was at home crying over his loss at Fulham.
I watched it and agree with Bailey's assesment. Unlike some I have no great problem with Robbie's lack of bottle, thats not what he was brought here for, though obviously I wouldn't complain if he challenged more. The reason he was slated so badly yesterday was because he gave us fuck all in the way of attacking threat, if we want someone who runs around a lot while playing safe sideways and backward passes we should pick Vassel.

sweep said:
allblues09 said:
Dodge said:
Robbie's been linked to certain illegal deposits that are, in fact, directly responsible for the worldwide banking crisis. He could sort out the Palestinian issue if he could be arsed. Certain accusations are about to hit the papers about his links to Bin Laden & the Taliban.

This is all too true. It is a shame that the fate of the world hangs in balance and yet he is a lazy Brazilian. :)
On Chris Bailey, I bet he did not even watch the game, instead he was at home crying over his loss at Fulham.
I watched it and agree with Bailey's assesment. Unlike some I have no great problem with Robbie's lack of bottle, thats not what he was brought here for, though obviously I wouldn't complain if he challenged more. The reason he was slated so badly yesterday was because he gave us fuck all in the way of attacking threat, if we want someone who runs around a lot while playing safe sideways and backward passes we should pick Vassel.
Really, I thought that Robinho was integral to our attacking play yesterday. He pushed forward, had 4 shots on target, completed 26 of 29 passes and was one of our only players in the box for most crosses. All in all I thought he had a very positive game, aside from the penalty. Why do you think he did not give us any attacking option? Plus, Vassie would not have 4 shots on target (as much as I like Vassell).

allblues09 said:
sweep said:
allblues09 said:
Dodge said:

Really, I thought that Robinho was integral to our attacking play yesterday. He pushed forward, had 4 shots on target, completed 26 of 29 passes and was one of our only players in the box for most crosses. All in all I thought he had a very positive game, aside from the penalty. Why do you think he did not give us any attacking option? Plus, Vassie would not have 4 shots on target (as much as I like Vassell).
A lot of nothing passes as I said. I can remember 3 shots, all poor (especially the penalty), most of our threat came down the right hand side. He seemed totally devoid of confidence.

Robinho apart from the penalty miss had a good game, he didn't do loads but he played well all round, he worked harder than he normally does, personally i think he knew he had some making up to do for the penalty, but i would of give him 5 for his performance and that includes the dire penalty miss.

I agree about the threat coming from the right (a lot of that had to do with the fact that Bridge was out and Zaba is right footed), but the threat from the right would only be fruitful with a person running at the goal to offer someone to cross at. Robby was there all day, and while he might not have scored he drew defenders. He came as close to scoring as SWP and Boj.

i agree with you, young lad away from home,scored a lot already, bailey is a knob, the tranny across the road is doing fuck all these days, how come no one is having a go at him, hinchcliffe was at it the other day, saying he was here for the money, what about every other foreign player are they not in england to cash in

I think there's a big difference about having an opinion on his performance on any given match and slagging him off because of perceptions about his attitude and whether he wants to be at City.

I do think he tried hard yesterday, but whatever he tried to do never came off. So that's why I would give him a 6 (I think 5 was a bit too low).

completely agree with the tolmie's hairdo origional post......there is certainly an agenda amongnst the media as ive mentioned before.........and it does appear that some "fans" have fallen for it........either that or they just dont recognise a quality footballer and also that even the very best have dips in form, or even worse there are some so called fans that have an agenda........

he worked extremely hard for the team yesterday and was definately trying too hard at one point.....he neevr hid, always wanted the ball and was trying to make things happen.

there were some idiots around me yesterday calling him alsorts.........and they werent young people either

A lot of nothing passes as I said. I can remember 3 shots, all poor (especially the penalty), most of our threat came down the right hand side. He seemed totally devoid of confidence.[/quote]

Think that having the left back sent off had something to do with the room we were allowed on the right, most of post's on here agree that maybe confidence is the problem, so instead of getting behind him, to bring him through it, fans boo and jeer, all i hear is 32mil for that! when something doesn't come off, what has his price got anything to do with it? get behind the kid, he's world class, and if we are not careful we'll end up with vassel on the wing, some will like that though as he runs up and down and tracks back!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.