More talented musicians...

Here goes then...

Herbie Hancock.
Martin Gore.
Miles Hunt.
Brian Johnson.
Bruce Dickinson.
James Hetfield.

This list can go on for ages until i hit near the bottom...

Michael Buble,Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.

Is this a joke??

No.It's not a fucking joke.I'm sick and tired of kiddies coming on here and proclaiming that so and so is the best ever when they are little more than a karaoke act.So what if he can sing?So what if he can dance around a bit? His songs are fucking dross.Do yourself a favour son,turn that shit off and listen to some proper music played and written by proper musicians.He even mimes on stage for fucks sake.And don't bring out the old...'can't dance and sing at the same time' rubbish.Talented people manage it.

djelanomcfc said:
BimboBob said:
More talented musicians...

Here goes then...

Herbie Hancock.
Martin Gore.
Miles Hunt.
Brian Johnson.
Bruce Dickinson.
James Hetfield.

This list can go on for ages until i hit near the bottom...

Michael Buble,Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.

Is this a joke??

Also i meant in Music today. Most of those people are either dead or might as well be.

I think you will find that ALL of those people are alive.Go and ask your dad.

BimboBob said:
djelanomcfc said:
Is this a joke??

No.It's not a fucking joke.I'm sick and tired of kiddies coming on here and proclaiming that so and so is the best ever when they are little more than a karaoke act.So what if he can sing?So what if he can dance around a bit? His songs are fucking dross.Do yourself a favour son,turn that shit off and listen to some proper music played and written by proper musicians.He even mimes on stage for fucks sake.And don't bring out the old...'can't dance and sing at the same time' rubbish.Talented people manage it.

I don't really listen to him, this is one of the first songs i've heard by him. I was just making the point that it's good he's back as he has the talent to become big. Also Michael Jackson hardly ever SANG LIVE when HE DANCED.
By the way Michael Buble is good, I enjoy his new song (Haven't met you yet.)
Kenny Rogers is a damn good gambler.

BimboBob said:
djelanomcfc said:
Is this a joke??

Completely agree, any dick who can sing a bit and fits the image can be made into a 'superstar' by the record companies nowadays, ala X factor but look how long they last!

djelanomcfc said:
BimboBob said:

I don't really listen to him, this is one of the first songs i've heard by him. I was just making the point that it's good he's back as he has the talent to become big. Also Michael Jackson hardly ever SANG LIVE when HE DANCED.

You like him then that's all that counts mate.What you should remember is that if you post a song on here there will be a lot of people who will slag it off.As i have already said,i think it's dross.But then i thought most of Jacksons stuff after 1993 was dross as well.
If you like songs that when played live sound fuck all like the record then that's your choice.I prefer bands/artists who actually can play on stage,write their own stuff and have a bit of charisma about them.

He falls flat on all counts.

BimboBob said:
djelanomcfc said:

You like him then that's all that counts mate.What you should remember is that if you post a song on here there will be a lot of people who will slag it off.As i have already said,i think it's dross.But then i thought most of Jacksons stuff after 1993 was dross as well.
If you like songs that when played live sound fuck all like the record then that's your choice.I prefer bands/artists who actually can play on stage,write their own stuff and have a bit of charisma about them.

He falls flat on all counts.

I like anyone who has talent. Michael Buble is talented I like him also. Except for The Gambler Kenny Rogers was quite shite. He Doesn't FALL FLat on the count of writing his own songs as he has wrote them all on the new album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.