Chris Chantler...shortest debut of all time?

u2fme2 said:
not fair on the lad i thought

Eh? He got an appearance bonus on his birthdau and a medal should we win it.

Always always someone thinking someones been hard done to on this site

Man up

Beccachantler said:
I've looked at all of your comments...Chris chantler is my brother right, I know this comments years later but tbh don't give my brother stick because he has done nothing wrong okay? Maybe he did only play for a minute but can you say that you've played for Manchester City's first team, erm no! Think before you say things next time.

Hi Becca,

Though this was two years ago, Iooking through the thread I think most people were happy for Chris to make an appearance, however short. Personally, I'd have liked to have seen him play for longer given his potential. Fans always like to see local lads make it and their progress is often followed after they leave City.

How is Chris these days? Is he still at Carlisle?

Beccachantler said:
I've looked at all of your comments...Chris chantler is my brother right, I know this comments years later but tbh don't give my brother stick because he has done nothing wrong okay? Maybe he did only play for a minute but can you say that you've played for Manchester City's first team, erm no! Think before you say things next time.

Becca, is your brother "in the loop" with you dredging up this old thread? not much to get annoyed about over something that is years old, and as the previous fella mentioned, we have a soft spot for all of our academy products and ex players (well most of these). no need to comment on it really.

Beccachantler said:

The Gary Owen school of discussion

johnny on the spot said:
Beccachantler said:

Hi Becca,

Though this was two years ago, Iooking through the thread I think most people were happy for Chris to make an appearance, however short. Personally, I'd have liked to have seen him play for longer given his potential. Fans always like to see local lads make it and their progress is often followed after they leave City.

How is Chris these days? Is he still at Carlisle?
He hasn't actually played for Carlisle at all this season, I'm not sure if he's been injured or not, although I assume he is as he made over 30 league and cup appearances last season, so to not feature even as a sub in 11 games so far seems unusual.

I actually work with his dad, Steve, so I'll check with him (although he doesn't seem to be in work today) to see what is happening.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/8759781/chantler-has-second-operation

EDIT: Just googled him, seems he's been out since January with a persistent ankle injury that has now had 2 operations to fix.

Beccachantler said:

My brother is bigger than your brother

Beccachantler said:

What a belting first post, I hope you stick around.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Beccachantler said:

My brother is bigger than your brother
Some girls brothers are bigger than other girls brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.