Chris Chantler...shortest debut of all time?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
four pages and I have no idea who Chris Chantler is!
With whom did he make this debut with (presume it must have been something like Wolves in the League Cup when loads of ''kids'' got a game?)

Why not google him? Surely easier than typing a whole message out and then waiting for a response?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Chantler_(footballer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Chantler_(footballer</a>)

Having graduated from the club's academy, Chantler had been playing for the Elite Development Squad for two seasons when he made his debut for the first team, coming on as a substitute in the final minutes of the Europa League game against Juventus on his 20th birthday, 16 December 2010.

Trust madeyedscreamoh to show up in this thread when a Smiths reference has been made ;)

Kudos Becca for sticking up for your kid. (Its irrelevant that you didn't have too) indeed, there is and has been very few people to post on here who have played for Man City, much less against Juventus! Rumours aplenty that Michael Ball (?) used to post on here.
I won't be alone in hoping your brother makes a full recovery and has an enjoyable career.

GaudinoMotors said:
Beccachantler said:
I've looked at all of your comments...Chris chantler is my brother right, I know this comments years later but tbh don't give my brother stick because he has done nothing wrong okay? Maybe he did only play for a minute but can you say that you've played for Manchester City's first team, erm no! Think before you say things next time.

The Gary Owen school of discussion

Do you mean Mark Owen?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Trust madeyedscreamoh to show up in this thread when a Smiths reference has been made ;)

Ha ha ha pure coincidence!
To the poster saying I could have googled it, yes I could, but this is a discussion thread! I like to discuss ha!
I missed that Juve game (on TV) but i'm usually up on Academy players but never heard of Mr C (with apologies to his sister!)

Kun Aguero said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Beccachantler said:
I've looked at all of your comments...Chris chantler is my brother right, I know this comments years later but tbh don't give my brother stick because he has done nothing wrong okay? Maybe he did only play for a minute but can you say that you've played for Manchester City's first team, erm no! Think before you say things next time.

The Gary Owen school of discussion

Do you mean Mark Owen?
I thought he mean't David Owen

He was good for Carlisle before his injury problems, they really miss him at left back, they had a player on loan from Mansfield for god's sake, some Paul Black and now have a lad from Hull on loan there to fill the spot. Great league 1 player, he could probably cut it with a title challenging league 1 team tbh.

Citizenhill said:
He was good for Carlisle before his injury problems, they really miss him at left back, they had a player on loan from Mansfield for god's sake[b], some Black and [/b]now have a lad from Hull on loan there to fill the spot. Great league 1 player, he could probably cut it with a title challenging league 1 team tbh.

Maybe you just typed it incorrectly but I would like an explanation.
Cancel that I Wiki'd it, Daniel Black is the player, but it don't half read badly.

and now it wont let me remove the highlight !!!!

Blue Mist said:
Citizenhill said:
He was good for Carlisle before his injury problems, they really miss him at left back, they had a player on loan from Mansfield for god's sake[b], some Black and [/b]now have a lad from Hull on loan there to fill the spot. Great league 1 player, he could probably cut it with a title challenging league 1 team tbh.

Maybe you just typed it incorrectly but I would like an explanation.
Cancel that I Wiki'd it, Daniel Black is the player, but it don't half read badly.

haha was thinking the same thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.