Chris Drysdale (aka Dryer) RIP | GoFundMe link added (p11)

Really so sad this. I'm in Blackley and there was another appalling incident at the Tesco petrol station on Victoria Avenue a couple of days earlier. It hits home when it's on your doorstep, particularly when it's a fellow Blue.

For god's sake, get help if you're suffering mental health issues, in the same way you'd go for help if you're suffering physical pain.

On a slightly brighter note, I know Kevin Parker has picked this up and will be working with the club to try to get a mental health hub going. At a former workplace, after an incident, they trained up a number of workplace counsellors that people could go to. I'd like to think City could arrange to do the same or something similar.

Also there's a nice article in the MEN, which includes a quote from a certain Mr D Farrer. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...otted-manchester-city-27687409?int_source=nba

Really so sad this. I'm in Blackley and there was another appalling incident at the Tesco petrol station on Victoria Avenue a couple of days earlier. It hits home when it's on your doorstep, particularly when it's a fellow Blue.

For god's sake, get help if you're suffering mental health issues, in the same way you'd go for help if you're suffering physical pain.

On a slightly brighter note, I know Kevin Parker has picked this up and will be working with the club to try to get a mental health hub going. At a former workplace, after an incident, they trained up a number of workplace counsellors that people could go to. I'd like to think City could arrange to do the same or something similar.

Also there's a nice article in the MEN, which includes a quote from a certain Mr D Farrer. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...otted-manchester-city-27687409?int_source=nba
Can you tap Kevin up for a donation please to the go fund account

Such sad sad news. Its easy to forget that everyone has some issues to a degree and sadly those issues become overwhelming for some. When I read stories like this I remember that I must always try to become a better person.

A got a call last night that there were some little scroats trying to nick shirts. A few lads flew down when word got out and I'm not sure if anything got took. I believe it's been taken to Dryers gaff now around the corner.
Wrong person to steal stuff from...............do the daft cunts not know who he is?

ok donated

Last edited:
Wrong person to steal stuff from...............do the daft cunts not know who he is?

ok donated
100% wrong person, we’ve retrieved his memorial items for safekeeping for the funeral and afterwards, zero respect nowadays, just added more to friends and family’s ongoing upset, main thing is the stuffs safe, i and plenty the lads on here who knew him, some of us very well, & good pals of his i think i can speak for all of us in expressing our appreciation for all the kind words from all our fellow blues who might’ve not known him but have show great kindness and respect for an old school top class blue, the outpouring of love & respect across the board and on here from so many definitely outway a few scumbags,
& just shows us good un’s far outweigh the dregs of society,
cheers all you lot, makes me even more proud to be City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.