Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

Joehannes said:
In fairness, SJA did imply that it his post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, an April Fools' joke.

You have to wonder...

Re: Sign Benteke..

Hes only 22 and shows much more desire than dzeko, perhaps would encouter the same problems however in terms of not fitting into the style. He is however a bit more mobile and holds the ball up much better and challenges in the air.

Hopefully Guidetti can do this for us next season!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 pm --<br /><br />
celticfc482 said:
Hes only 22 and shows much more desire than dzeko, perhaps would encouter the same problems however in terms of not fitting into the style. He is however a bit more mobile and holds the ball up much better and challenges in the air.

For all we know Guidetti could do something similar if not better next season.

sam-caddick said:
Hopefully Guidetti can do this for us next season!

Benteke has far more raw power and greater athleticism i reckon.
Guidetti has that knack of being in the right place though.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Hopefully Guidetti can do this for us next season!

Benteke has far more raw power and greater athleticism i reckon.
Guidetti has that knack of being in the right place though.

Maybe, but Guidetti scored what? 20 goals? During last season in a better league than what Benteke had come through.

When he is fit I feel confident he could become the best young strikerin England, and one of the best in years to come in Europe.

Why fork out 20m on Benteke when we have an equally promising young hungry striker in Guidetti coming through the ranks for free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.