Christian Benteke

Re: Benteke

MihaiCity said:
Seosa said:
MihaiCity said:
if we will buy a striker will be 100% Cavani...

Oh shit, get your money on it people, Mihai says so!

you simply can't shut up your mouth when i give my opinion can't you???? Clown..

[bigimg]http://images.wikia.com/bakuganrandomtalk/images/c/c8/TrollFace.png[/bigimg]

MihaiCity said:
if we will buy a striker will be 100% Cavani...

I really hope you're right, because this is the type of quality player we should be looking at. Benteke had a half decent game against a Liverpool defence that got ripped to shreads by Oldham. Watched him against Bradford and he was shite. Not good enough.

I think we should stay clear on this one, he looks like a one season wonder.

Ray78 said:

I wouldn't even call him that, he's been hit and miss for Villa.

de niro said:
images

The carpet bussiness must be boomin'!

Odemwingie, Zaki, Cisse, Yakubu, Holt... some examples of players who came to the Premier League and scored goals, and if you judged them over a the one season or half a season you'd be convinced most of them were certain to join top clubs.

But just like with flash-in-the-pan wingers (Adam Johnson anyone?) their tricks, skills, and movement patterns are unfamiliar to defenders at first, making them hard to play against. Then defenders work them out and many of them are never the same, they can't repeat the same goal scoring feats.

Now I'm not saying Benteke will be the same, maybe he will be a superstar, but caution is advised with these players, wait a couple of seasons to see the impact Benteke will make. I actually think Lukaku may be better over time than Benteke and that's probably what Chelsea saw and why all the top scouts were trailing him.

Seosa said:
Ray78 said:

I wouldn't even call him that, he's been hit and miss for Villa.

True, it is better to stick with what we have got for now.

Am I the only one that doesn't see what all the fuss is about. I think he is average at best.

McFcMiKe7 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't see what all the fuss is about. I think he is average at best.

Nope you are not alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.