Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt the Giant

Simple, - we need to buy him. Don't know how he'd fit into the team, but he put on a great show for Ajax last night against Dinamo, and is still a very young lad. Could he be the next Laudrup? I think that might just be the case.
Get it sorted City!

He is one of those players who you see playing and just know he's bound for great things. Graceful player.

I'd be happy to see him playing in the premier league, I'd argue that he is needed more at United than City though. If Modric leaves us lot in the summer I'd love him to come in, however unlikely that may be

Manure has Cleaverly, the best player on the planet by far. Better than Zidane or Laudrup ever was as I'm sure you all know. They don't need young Eriksen.

As I said, I don't see how we could possibly fit him in, and my guess is he will end up in Madrid.

Matt the Giant said:
Manure has Cleaverly, the best player on the planet by far. Better than Zidane or Laudrup ever was as I'm sure you all know. They don't need young Eriksen.

As I said, I don't see how we could possibly fit him in, and my guess is he will end up in Madrid.

You bluemooners tend to over-rate Cleverly a bit imo

As for Eriksen to Madrid, don't see it happening with Ozil Kaka Granero and Callejon at a stretch there competing for his positions pace...

spurspinter1 said:
Matt the Giant said:

As for Eriksen to Madrid, don't see it happening with Ozil Kaka Granero and Callejon at a stretch there competing for his positions pace...

Based on your comment mate, I'd say Spur fans have a hard time spotting irony. ;)
Abundance never seemed to be a problem for Madrid in the past.

Matt the Giant said:
spurspinter1 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Based on your comment mate, I'd say Spur fans have a hard time spotting irony. ;)
Abundance never seemed to be a problem for Madrid in the past.

I was joking pal :)

True about Madrid, but I would much rather see him coming to the Premier league

birchwoodgingerste said:
yes i think eriksen is pure quality id like him for midfield and hazard for out wide 2 absolute awesome players who will just get better with age .

This

Mad 4 It said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
yes i think eriksen is pure quality id like him for midfield and hazard for out wide 2 absolute awesome players who will just get better with age .

This
No more love for Mata? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.