Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^

Dax, if I'm honest I would have preferred Mata to Nasri as I'm not convinced Silva and Nasri play well in the same team. Mata has been excellent for Chelsea and knew he would have been the same for City but that boat has sailed now. The only way I could see us getting Mata is a swap deal for Tevez but where would that leave Nasri! As for Hazard, it's a no briner and the other guy is young enough to accept he will not play every game.

Nasri needs time to settle just like Silva himself did. Nasri hasn't been bad, he just isn't fully settled in yet. But he looks better in his opening months than Milner, Dzeko, Yaya, De Jong, Kompany, and various others did in their settling in days.

Daily Mail today says:

Manchester City and Chelsea are both chasing Ajax's £30m midfielder Christian Eriksen - with the Blues having already made a bid.

£30mil? Yeah right...

Matt the Giant said:
Daily Mail today says:

Manchester City and Chelsea are both chasing Ajax's £30m midfielder Christian Eriksen - with the Blues having already made a bid.

£30mil? Yeah right...

Seems to be the going rate whenever we're involved. Throw Chelsea in? it wouldn't surprise me, just look at some of the average signings of last Summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He wasn't interested when we made an approach in the summer.

The lad thought he would be better served staying where he was, and concerned amount of games he would get with us.

Flattered, all the same.

Could we buy him and loan him back to Ajax for another year? I wonder if City would be prepared to consider such an arrangement?

Also, £30m sounds a bit much (albeit for a very talented young player). Worth £15-20m maybe?

In today's market a pricetag of £25-30m Is what Ajax will be expecting if he is to be sold.
Somebody will pay it if he continues as he is.

He just won the player of the year award in denmark.

[youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8cm35PyZR4[/youtube]

Hope he join us. but its hard to see where he should fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.