Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityisland said:
Ajax, Eriksen to Manchester City

Continue the race to grab the jewel of Ajax Swedish Christian Eriksen. The player after a great season and Ajax 'followed by big in Europe, including Milan and Juventus. Unfortunately for the Italian, the Manchester City looks ahead ready to offer about twenty million euros, a figure that could be recovered through the sale of David Silva to Real Madrid. These rumors reported by the portal Fichajes.com

tuttomercato
lol!!!! fucking hell the bullshit gets worse!!!

Good player, not really what we need in midfield IMO.
We need a quicker more agile Barry not another attacking midfielder.

@goal_intl: Christian Eriksen has rejected a new deal at Ajax, according to technical director Marc Overmars: <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/i8dmfsgI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/i8dmfsgI</a> #AA

CTID101 said:
Good player, not really what we need in midfield IMO.
We need a quicker more agile Barry not another attacking midfielder.
I think we need both to be honest. At the moment we have an under performing Silva and a zero performing Nasri. Another option could be useful.

Not had a standout year so far in the dutch league like Ibra, Suarez, Sneidjer, Vertonghen all had.

He still doesn't look out of place in the league yet, and has shown little consistency.

Not good enough for us, we need to be aiming higher.

King-Kun said:
Not had a standout year so far in the dutch league like Ibra, Suarez, Sneidjer, Vertonghen all had.

He still doesn't look out of place in the league yet, and has shown little consistency.

Not good enough for us, we need to be aiming higher.

Not good enough for us but helped run the show for Ajax against us. Would be great player in a more talented team than Ajax

The great Dane Eriksen, with so much hype surrounding him for several years already.
I'm not overly convinced he'd flourish in our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.