Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgreenz97 said:
we have to buy with tactics in mind.

Can you email that suggestion direct to Mancini please as he appears to have a fondness of clones and a penchant for repetition.

FantasyIreland said:
mgreenz97 said:
we have to buy with tactics in mind.

Can you email that suggestion direct to Mancini please as he appears to have a fondness of clones and a penchant for repetition.

I don't blame Mancini for this seasons flop.
He wanted De Rossi, Marwood got him Garcia.
He wanted Hazard and ended up with Sinclair.
The only player who has been an actual success is Nastasic.
Maicon has been alright, but his wages must be rediculous.
Garcia has been ok, and he's starting to find his feet now, but he's no De Jong.
Rodwell is ok, but his injuries have been the main problem.
Sinclair is shit, and he should either be sold or loaned out.

I've gone completely off topic but anyway. No we shouldn't sign Eriksen, we don't have a place for him.

King-Kun said:
Tevez City said:
Kun Aguero said:
Did we not draw 2-2 at home?

Yeah, you are right.

But the point is still valid, that he had very two games against City and showed his quality against the Champions of England.

He played quite well against us, but so have many players.
He's inconsistent, and is still yet to have a stand out season in the Dutch league like the likes of Vertonghen, Suarez, Sneidjer and Ibra.

He may be good enough for us one day, but he isn't at this moment in time.

He can compete with Nasri for sure.

Tevez City said:
King-Kun said:
Tevez City said:
Yeah, you are right.

But the point is still valid, that he had very two games against City and showed his quality against the Champions of England.

He's inconsistent, and is still yet to have a stand out season in the Dutch league like the likes of Vertonghen, Suarez, Sneidjer and Ibra.

He's a very good player, and could compete with Nasri but, he is not the player we need. We need to have one creative attacking midfielder on one side of the center forward i.e. Silva.
But on the other side we need a good winger, which is something we don't have. Milner makes a good makeshift winger for now, but we need to sign a proper winger in the summer because Sinclair is wank.

mgreenz97 said:
Tevez City said:
King-Kun said:

He's a very good player, and could compete with Nasri but, he is not the player we need. We need to have one creative attacking midfielder on one side of the center forward i.e. Silva.
But on the other side we need a good winger, which is something we don't have. Milner makes a good makeshift winger for now, but we need to sign a proper winger in the summer because Sinclair is wank.

No, he is not wank. Sinclair has barely received game time, he needs more chances. The game time he does receive about 13 minutes or so. He is not a rubbish player - he proved that last for Swansea. His confidence must be rock bottom too, I really hope Mancini uses him against Leeds, if he does shake up the squad like the media is reporting.

woahmark said:
No, he is not wank. Sinclair has barely received game time, he needs more chances. The game time he does receive about 13 minutes or so. He is not a rubbish player - he proved that last for Swansea. His confidence must be rock bottom too, I really hope Mancini uses him against Leeds, if he does shake up the squad like the media is reporting.

This 100%.
I really want to see him in the starting line-up against Leeds. Mancini said he would only play with men who actually were willing to work, and I think Scott is one of them. I admire the lad for his professionalism and wished nothing but the best for him.

If he is given a fair chance ans still fails to make a positive impact, so be it. But at least then we'll know and he can be sold.

Tevez City said:
Seosa said:
Don't rate him.

He ran the show for Ajax when they beat City twice this season !

Bit confused by that, I know the ref disallowed the winner and didnt give us a penalty at the end but surely he couldn't change the result after the game?
2-2 comes to mind

Matt the Giant said:
woahmark said:

This 100%.
I really want to see him in the starting line-up against Leeds. Mancini said he would only play with men who actually were willing to work, and I think Scott is one of them. I admire the lad for his professionalism and wished nothing but the best for him.

If he is given a fair chance ans still fails to make a positive impact, so be it. But at least then we'll know and he can be sold.

This.

Any player would be nervous as shit & struggle to produce quality, with the treatment Sinclair has had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.