Christopher Nkunku

If his next season is anywhere near as good as this one every club in the world would want him for that price. Smart fella

We could be all over this depending on how Bernado/Sterling/Mahrez play out and id be all for that. We've been known to sit back and wait for the right option, which might be this summer if we want Nkunku

I can't see that happening after signing a new deal. I know stranger things have happened and we could offer more than the 60m but it seems to work both well for club and player. He'll go next year.

8 mins into the new season and he scores again, 0-1 Stuttgart away.

Btw, on 4 July he extended his contract at Leipzig by 2 years til 2026.

"kicker" say in contrast to whispers there's NO release clause becoming active in 2023
(maybe later?).

8 mins into the new season and he scores again, 0-1 Stuttgart away.

Btw, on 4 July he extended his contract at Leipzig by 2 years til 2026.

"kicker" say in contrast to whispers there's NO release clause becoming active in 2023
(maybe later?).
Think he’s the winger city are going to target next summer he was so impressive against in the champions league when he scored a hat trick would be mega here under pep

Absolutely no basis to this thought but it struck me that Nkunku could be the mystery man Pep wants to target in January that he can't now. Would explain the potential gap in midfield and on the wing, the Bernardo uncertainty and why we seem to be putting a lot of money away for something.

We seem to do well with signings from the Bundesliga, I'm sure he'd be the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.