Christopher Walken

I think he does get the praise. Definitely a cult actor who is also lauded as a great actor and rightly so.

Interesting that when he gobbed at De Niro in The Deer Hunter De Niro almost walked off the set since it was ad-libbed.

kippaxwarrior said:
LongsightM13 said:
Genius. King Of New York is one of the best gangster films of all time. True Romance and his scene with Dennis Hopper was magical. Brilliant, brilliant acting from two masters.
Even his cameo in Pulp Fiction almost stole the show.
He was also ace as the sergeant in Biloxi Blues, a forgotten gem from the 80s.

That is a brilliant film
The prostitute scene is piss pants funny!

Stillsy take note!! ;-)
Yep, a young virgin getting it on with an old hooker and bullshitting badly, and convincing nobody, that he really is a 'stud'. Stillsy in a nutshell...
If any Walken fans haven't seen this, then do so. It's a top film, stars Matthew Broderick (aka Ferris Bueller).
Also can't believe I forgot Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, one of my top 3 of all time. Walken as a quadraplegic mob boss.
"It's an action, not a piece of work" . . .

I was thinking this the other day after watching True Romance for the first time (loved it) and Pulp Fiction again.

Will definitely try and check out some of the other ones mentioned here.

The Deer Hunter - not often someone steals De Niro's (who was also on top form) limelight...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.