Chump's League Draw

And we want to join the Chumps League party, losing faith in football finally what another fix, yes it is. Before anyone says dont be silly............. Stevieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee G farce/fix.

happy said:
I'm sorry but suggesting that a draw of this size is in any way rigged is preposterous, it would be the biggest scandal in world sport ever. Individual matches in single countries may be fixed and very occasionally a governing body may be involved but the possibility of every Football Association in Europe getting together and agreeing to give United an easy draw is quite simply ridiculous.

United are lucky, that's it. No conspiracy, no grassy knoll, no hot balls, nothing but plain old good fortune.

RAG ALERT

happy said:
I'm sorry but suggesting that a draw of this size is in any way rigged is preposterous, it would be the biggest scandal in world sport ever. Individual matches in single countries may be fixed and very occasionally a governing body may be involved but the possibility of every Football Association in Europe getting together and agreeing to give United an easy draw is quite simply ridiculous.

United are lucky, that's it. No conspiracy, no grassy knoll, no hot balls, nothing but plain old good fortune.

"Magic Bullet !!"

Surely if United do win the double, Fergie will call it a day. A third Champions League and overtaking Liverpool.

What price the Special One rocking up at OT then?

Having said all that don´t think United will win either.

Still Barca for me whoever thay play. And in the Premier United only have a 33 percent chance.

In fact if Bayern keep Rooney quiet no reason thay can't win.

happy said:

Italian sides have been rigging results for years, UEFA do all they can to maintain the status quo (look at Platini's transparent attempts to cut City down before we've had chance to grow). It is entirely possible that UEFA have made attempts to control who plays who in competitions.

The draw is not as easy as it looks for the Rags!

The eaisiest route for them would have been Bordeaux then CSKA/Lyon or Arsenal in the Semi.

I honestley dont think they will get past Bayern who know how to play Champs league football against English teams, and if they do, then Lyon are no mugs.

Remember it only takes an injusry/suspension to Shrek and they look a very basic team imo!

meldrew said:
happy said:

RAG ALERT

I beg your pardon? I don't know you from a hole in the road pal but anytime you want a pissing competition about City credentials I'll be happy to clean your fucking clock.

How can posting a perfectly rational comment about the nature of cup draws have me labelled as a United fan?

3 things in life that no man should ever be called, a scab, a grass or a rag - not necassarily in that order.

Prick.

Ja Salford Blue said:
The draw is not as easy as it looks for the Rags!

The eaisiest route for them would have been Bordeaux then CSKA/Lyon or Arsenal in the Semi.

I honestley dont think they will get past Bayern who know how to play Champs league football against English teams, and if they do, then Lyon are no mugs.

Remember it only takes an injusry/suspension to Shrek and they look a very basic team imo!

Munich are a poor side, as are most German outfits, nowhere near the strength they once were. They only got past Fiorentina in the last round due to some truly shocking refereeing decisions in the first leg.

Bayern, Bordeaux and Lyon are all decent but average sides.........United in the final then.
Christ, i hope i'm wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.