Chump's League Draw

if robben-ribery will be fully fited then the rags may will has hard bread to eat

Matty said:
happy said:
I'm sorry but suggesting that a draw of this size is in any way rigged is preposterous, it would be the biggest scandal in world sport ever. Individual matches in single countries may be fixed and very occasionally a governing body may be involved but the possibility of every Football Association in Europe getting together and agreeing to give United an easy draw is quite simply ridiculous.

United are lucky, that's it. No conspiracy, no grassy knoll, no hot balls, nothing but plain old good fortune.

Italian sides have been rigging results for years, UEFA do all they can to maintain the status quo (look at Platini's transparent attempts to cut City down before we've had chance to grow). It is entirely possible that UEFA have made attempts to control who plays who in competitions.

It was the Italian teams that I eluded to in my post, corruption in Italy is far more prevalent in many walks of life than it is in most other European countries. The idea that an organisation the size of UEFA would become involved in rigging a draw is unthinkable, even if they had the political will to do such a thing how could they achieve it?

In order to have the draw fixed it would require colusion from dozens of parties, in the end the risk would far outweigh the potential reward. It's pure luck and coincidence.

Bayern is not an easy game!! They have a very good squad and a hell of a manager who's tactics are always spot on!

Too bad Bayern play the first leg at home. That's an advantage for the rags

happy said:
Certainly a straightforward route for the reds, I think they'll be delighted but any suggestion that the draw is fixed to keep teams apart is frankly ludicrous.

This is what I was referring to happy....

If your not a rag as you claim, why refer to the enemy as the bold above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.