Chump's League Draw

Europa Cup draw

Fulham V Wolfsburg

Benfica V Liverpool

Valencia V Atletico Madrid

Hamburg V Standard Liege

If the fixing goes to plan Liverpool and Valencia will avoid each other in the semi's.

Lets see.......

........nope, they obviosuly don't care about the Europa Cup as much.

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

Fulham actually have a shot at the Final there, they've avoided Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and Valencia.

Matty said:
Europa Cup draw

Fulham V Wolfsburg

Benfica V Liverpool

Valencia V Atletico Madrid

Hamburg V Standard Liege

If the fixing goes to plan Liverpool and Valencia will avoid each other in the semi's.

Lets see.......
Not if Atletico have owt to do with it!

meldrew said:
happy said:
So I'm a United fan because I refered to them as the reds? You fucking moron, I've been supporting City since the 1960's and living in Manchester (and this bit might shock the hard of thinking) I have some mates that support United, when I'm talking to them I treat them and their club with respect and I expect them to do the same with me.

I call them the reds because they play in red, sometimes I call City the blues (can you think why?). It's not a term of endearment it's just a name, and yes sometimes I call them the rags - actually I usually give them the Sunday name - the rubbin' rags.

I'm sorry that this doesn't fit in with your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing stereotype but hey ho, I'll live with it.

Prick.

Touched a nerve?

Incase you didn't notice your on a forum, if you write things a certain way people will read them differently. Get off that horse!!! You did'nt have to justify yourself, you could of taken it as banter but no you took the bait!

Well done

Well you get called scum here for bringing a rag mate to a City game. If you mention that there are Trafford Rovers supporters who actually are decent people you can have some fun banter with you get lynched here...

Happy seems to be from a different era where some went to a Trafford game with pals one day and brought them to watch City the next game...

meldrew said:
happy said:
So I'm a United fan because I refered to them as the reds? You fucking moron, I've been supporting City since the 1960's and living in Manchester (and this bit might shock the hard of thinking) I have some mates that support United, when I'm talking to them I treat them and their club with respect and I expect them to do the same with me.

I call them the reds because they play in red, sometimes I call City the blues (can you think why?). It's not a term of endearment it's just a name, and yes sometimes I call them the rags - actually I usually give them the Sunday name - the rubbin' rags.

I'm sorry that this doesn't fit in with your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing stereotype but hey ho, I'll live with it.

Prick.

Touched a nerve?

Incase you didn't notice your on a forum, if you write things a certain way people will read them differently. Get off that horse!!! You did'nt have to justify yourself, you could of taken it as banter but no you took the bait!

Well done

Calling somebody a rag isn't banter, it's an insult I would have thought that as a City fan you would have realised that?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Did Dopey make Happy Grumpy ?

A little bit, but my sunny disposition is back now. Perhaps I should change my name to Precious?

Oh and by the way AIQ88 you're correct, I really am that old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.