Chump's League Draw

Couldnt help but feel jealous when Hamburg played at home in last round, was 11 months since we were there and ground was rammed, wasnt the case for their last game. Loved going Schalke and Hamburg and i even made my tv debut in 91st minute looking sad,

Calling somebody a rag isn't banter
All newbies on here get called a rag for their first post. I'm not saying you're a newbie, but calling new members on BlueMoon a rag is just a kind of initiation ceremony. Most of us have to go through it. Genuine fans are always pissed off at first, but then they realise there's no malice intended, it's just the way things are.

I wouldn't let it get to you, mate. You're on here because you're a City fan.

That's good enough for me.

KentBlue said:
Calling somebody a rag isn't banter
All newbies on here get called a rag for their first post. I'm not saying you're a newbie, but calling new members on BlueMoon a rag is just a kind of initiation ceremony. Most of us have to go through it. Genuine fans are always pissed off at first, but then they realise there's no malice intended, it's just the way things are.

I wouldn't let it get to you, mate. You're on here because you're a City fan.

That's good enough for me.

Which is what I was eventually going to get at!

quiet_riot said:
Munich v Rags
Arse v Barca
Inter v CSKA
Lyon v Bordeaux

Semi's:

Munich/Rags v Lyon/Bordeaux
Inter/CSKA v Arse/Barca

Rags - Barca final :=(

UEFA should just give the trophey to either taggart on gurdiaola at the draw rather than continue the charade.

Bent as.

happy said:
I'm sorry but suggesting that a draw of this size is in any way rigged is preposterous, it would be the biggest scandal in world sport ever. Individual matches in single countries may be fixed and very occasionally a governing body may be involved but the possibility of every Football Association in Europe getting together and agreeing to give United an easy draw is quite simply ridiculous.

United are lucky, that's it. No conspiracy, no grassy knoll, no hot balls, nothing but plain old good fortune.
Can you see why though, people would question the outcome of the draw? UEFA's ideal final this year would be them vs Barca. Glamour final between glamour clubs and all that lovely lolly rolling into Blatter and Platinis deep pockets.

As for scandals in football, like Juventus, Milan et al? I mean, buying a league title would take the participation of far too many people with far too many variables. No it could never happen could it.

I wouldn't right off Bayern, quality players in Robben and Ribery, plus they have a good away record, and........

VanBuytenAP_468x348.jpg

Good luck Daniel, the last time you played against them, the score was 4-1.

look at last year, they got easiest draw in last 8 with Porto, then in semi's avoided barcelona and chelsea and got Arsenal and we all saw the shocking ref at chelsea v barcelona who seemed to be under instructions not to let chelsea through to another all english final. Just luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.