Cig fine in Manchester

Put bins outside and empty them more often and then assess the issue. Whilst I am sure pissed up idiots might do it regardless, if I manage to stumble by a bin, it is usually overflowing.

So, we let people drop shit loads of rubbish with impunity because they might kick off but fine someone for dropping a cigarette end whilst out shopping, no wonder most towns & cities in the UK are filthy.
Sadly that's how it is

I've watched some of these blogger's who advise people who are being stopped by these litter enforcers. They can't force you to give your name and address, nor can they stop you from walking away. They can of course follow you. If you walk into a shop or such I believe they can't follow you in there. They often call the police to assist but I don't know how much jurisdiction the police have in these matters. Is it classed as a civil matter?
The one I saw they called the police.
Within their hearing the police asked for name and address cautioning him that he could be arrested for refusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.