Cig fine in Manchester

anyone who is silly enough to stop and actually give them details deserves to be fined, kust ignore them and wonder into a busy shop, believe me they don't follow you

Smokers are selfish fuckers ,they dont give a shit we have had to put up with passive smoking for many decades and they just chuck the butts on the floor like they have a right to

Time for a fucking reality check, vile habit

Smokers are selfish fuckers ,they dont give a shit we have had to put up with passive smoking for many decades and they just chuck the butts on the floor like they have a right to

Time for a fucking reality check, vile habit
Same for drinkers, really. Non-drinkers have had to put up with drinkers for years. Empty cans all over the place and pissed up people causing shit. I'd rather be stuck on a bus with ten smokers than ten drinkers.

Same for drinkers, really. Non-drinkers have had to put up with drinkers for years. Empty cans all over the place and pissed up people causing shit. I'd rather be stuck on a bus with ten smokers than ten drinkers.
Passive smoking can kill you , a drunk burping in your face wont

A drunk driver may.
Why does pointing out to smokers for trying to kill themselves and all of us subjected to passive smoking try to take it off topic ,they will just not admit smoking is vile and dangerous to others who dont smoke , putting butts everywhere is selfish , why the fuck should the street sweepers on minimum wage have to clean up the mess

Why does pointing out to smokers for trying to kill themselves and all of us subjected to passive smoking try to take it off topic ,they will just not admit smoking is vile and dangerous to others who dont smoke , putting butts everywhere is selfish , why the fuck should the street sweepers on minimum wage have to clean up the mess
It's always smokers that get the shit. Drinkers tend to be worse in general. Very selfish.

It's always smokers that get the shit. Drinkers tend to be worse in general. Very selfish.
Sorry but you are very wrong , i was born at home to a mum and dad on sixty a day each , my first breath was smoke. remains to be seen if i develop lung cancer eventually, Smokers are the ultimate selfish cunts

My dad died of cancer , my mum died of lung cancer after years of COPD and last year my brother died of lung cancer , all smokers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.