citeh??

The Fixer said:
rhinomcfc said:
why dont i pm you my name you can add me on facebook and then see whos a rag??? season ticket in 110 drink in the townley before the game followed city since my dad took me in the kippax all them years ago!! even got 3 shit tattos of city (i say shit cos they were done in blackpool)

Wow you really shouldn't feel the need to explain yourself to a troll on an internet board mate.

wineds me right up though, i ask a question and get accused of bein a rag. like i said before its the biggest insult. sorry for ranting but stayin in on a sat night when theres not football on has got to me haha

rhinomcfc said:
The Fixer said:
Wow you really shouldn't feel the need to explain yourself to a troll on an internet board mate.

wineds me right up though, i ask a question and get accused of bein a rag. like i said before its the biggest insult. sorry for ranting but stayin in on a sat night when theres not football on has got to me haha

Mate order a curry get a few cans and watch the boxing on ss1 it starts at 8pm :O) i think reddishblue is just fcuking about anyway he's prob bored like you ha.

This is one of the most perplexing insults in football when it comes from rag fans and really betrays how few of them are actually from Manchester. OK, I can understand the banter factor if a dipper or cawkney does it, but a rag fan mocking the Mancunian accent? Says it all about, shall we say, demographics.

The Fixer said:
rhinomcfc said:

Mate order a curry get a few cans and watch the boxing on ss1 it starts at 8pm :O) i think reddishblue is just fcuking about anyway he's prob bored like you ha.

1) It annoys me when people call City "Citeh" I'ved lived in and around Manchester all my life nad have never heard it expressed as thus.

2) I'm bored.

reddishblue said:
rhinomcfc said:
i always notice everyone refers to us as citeh on other forums etc!

why is this?

is it cos thats how you would say 'city' in a broad manc accent?

rag alert

Check his joining date.....no rag has the brains to lay low for this long...lol

See yor...lator...at ASDor.... ; )

Anyone remember a rag with Rhino printed on the back of his rag home shirt at the pre-season game at Oldham . ( we won 6-0 )
Before the match started in the Rochdale Rd End of the ground , down at the front of the stand there was this bloke wearing his rag top walking very slowly along the front .
The crowd were giving him loads and he was smiling up at everyone .
The stewards came into the stand and told him to fuck off .
I remember 'Rhino' printed on his rag top .

I believe you're a blue Rhino .

''Am tellin' yor , fellor ''

;-)

Stuart said:
Anyone remember a rag with Rhino printed on the back of his rag home shirt at the pre-season game at Oldham . ( we won 6-0 )
Before the match started in the Rochdale Rd End of the ground , down at the front of the stand there was this bloke wearing his rag top walking very slowly along the front .
The crowd were giving him loads and he was smiling up at everyone .
The stewards came into the stand and told him to fuck off .
I remember 'Rhino' printed on his rag top .

I believe you're a blue Rhino .

''Am tellin' yor , fellor ''

;-)

well im 100% so nice to know you believe me anyway mate! one of my best mates who i used to go the games with untill he got banned has got kaka robinho goater and sibi tattooed on him DON'T ASK haha

goin back to citeh im liking it as i was right in what i thought it ment refering to it as manc accent, shows were true manc. a compliment

reddishblue said:
rhinomcfc said:
i always notice everyone refers to us as citeh on other forums etc!

why is this?

is it cos thats how you would say 'city' in a broad manc accent?

rag alert

Clearly. Looking At Rhinomcfc Knowledgeably It's Evident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.