citeh??

Stuart said:
Anyone remember a rag with Rhino printed on the back of his rag home shirt at the pre-season game at Oldham . ( we won 6-0 )
Before the match started in the Rochdale Rd End of the ground , down at the front of the stand there was this bloke wearing his rag top walking very slowly along the front .
The crowd were giving him loads and he was smiling up at everyone .
The stewards came into the stand and told him to fuck off .
I remember 'Rhino' printed on his rag top .

I believe you're a blue Rhino .

''Am tellin' yor , fellor ''

;-)

i remember that fat bastard! i went toilet n missed 3 goals lol

Glazers_Wallet said:
Stuart said:
Anyone remember a rag with Rhino printed on the back of his rag home shirt at the pre-season game at Oldham . ( we won 6-0 )
Before the match started in the Rochdale Rd End of the ground , down at the front of the stand there was this bloke wearing his rag top walking very slowly along the front .
The crowd were giving him loads and he was smiling up at everyone .
The stewards came into the stand and told him to fuck off .
I remember 'Rhino' printed on his rag top .

I believe you're a blue Rhino .

''Am tellin' yor , fellor ''

;-)

i remember that fat bastard! i went toilet n missed 3 goals lol
I also remember him, what a twat!

I remember going the job centre at Chester when I was out of work last year for an interview I was wearing a polo shirt with the badge a rag starts "oh nice to see not all Citeh fans are from Manchester big myth that hey" Bearing in mind this was my first interview I had to prove my ID and took my passport I just opened it pointed to my place of birth and said "citeh and proud"

It's one of those embarrasingly geeky internet nicknames like Notlob, Spuds and Barcodes which noone in real life uses.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's one of those embarrasingly geeky internet nicknames like Notlob, Spuds and Barcodes which noone in real life uses.

Don't know about the others but the old man has said notlob for years and he wouldn't know how to turn a computer on.

Gaudino said:
reddishblue said:
rag alert

Check his joining date.....no rag has the brains to lay low for this long...lol

See yor...lator...at ASDor.... ; )

Rhino / Lee is a good mate of mine. He's 100% a City fan!

As for "Citeh", I like it. I used to go out with a Scouser (I know, I know!) and she would watch games on the tele that I went to and she'd laugh and say "your fans are proper Mancunian singing 'come on Citeh' and 'Citeh Citeh the best team in...' you can really hear it!"
It shows we are the Manchester club!

Mayn Unoy'id on the other hand.............<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm --<br /><br />Oh yeah, does anyone remember the Manchester Rap? It was a Steve Penk thing on Picaddilly Radio in the 80's!
"eh, am a' Asdos, right. Av go' de shopping 'ere an' it's not piggin right. So ge' yer cAr round 'ere an' lend us an 'and!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.